Two things you never do

Mission Makeover
Show’s driver opened the door for Selina while Show got out of the car by himself. It was Friday afternoon. Jolin’s summerhouse was on the top of a little hill. It was really huge. Selina’s old house could have fitted in at least four times.
Jolin and Ella waved happily to them from the door opening. Show and Selina walked up the stone steps to the front door. Selina was completely exhausted when they reached there, but Show seemed totally unaffected.
“Then we only miss Hebe!” Jolin exclaimed when they had come inside the villa. Just when she said it, the doorbell rang. Jolin ran out to open, and came back after a while with Hebe. They all sat down in the living room while two servant girls carried their luggage to their rooms. Selina still felt uncomfy being around servant girls.
“Alright, it’s time for planning the next step in the ‘make Selina prom queen’ plan,” Ella said. Selina looked surprised.
“But isn’t there a long time to the dance?” she asked.
“Honey, you won’t be chosen if you aren’t popular before the dance,” Hebe said. “It doesn’t just depend on the evening.”
“What shall we do then?”
“I have a plan,” Ella said, and smiled secretly. She waved for them to lean closer, and whispered to them.
When she was done, Selina looked scared.
“I really don’t think I want to do that!” she stammered.
“I actually think it could work,” Hebe said.
“Me too,” Jolin added.
“I can predict it will require my help?” Show asked.
“If it should work, then yes,” Ella said.
“Of course I’ll help!” he said happily.
“Oh no...” Selina sighed.

“Hey, let’s take a walk around the place!” Jolin suggested. They all agreed, and they walked out in the expensive summer villa neighborhood. They chatted while walking, and it was actually quite fun. The most of the houses weren’t lived in by the moment, so it was mostly the nature speaking. Until they came to a very huge villa, even bigger than Jolin’s, where it sounded like a lot of people were gathered.
“Hey Jolin honey!” one of the guys shouted from the terrace. Jolin looked contemptuous at him and walked on. Selina asked her who they were.
“Just some guys from the neighborhood. They are partying here nearly every weekend, and they’re often around six or seven. They only shout at us because they are... erted,” Jolin answered and shook her head. Selina understood.

When they had eaten dinner, they all took on pyjamas – or gowns – and gathered in Jolin’s room, which was the biggest. They all had separate (guest)rooms, but the clock was far too early to go to bed. And like Ella said – why sleep, when you can talk?
After Jolin, Ella, Hebe and Selina nearly had been killed by laughter when Show got a desperate attack because he found out that there was no cake in the house, they decided to play Truth or Dare, even though Show still was shocked.
“Alright, I start. Hm... Ella, truth or dare?” Hebe asked.
“Dare.” Ella always chose ‘dare’.
“Well-well. No, let me whisper...” She whispered something to Ella, and Ella nodded.
“I’ll do that later then.”
“Okay, Ella’s turn to ask,” Hebe said secretly.
“Hey, she has to do the dare first!” Jolin complained.
“She’ll do it later, it can’t be done now,” Hebe said.
“Jo, truth or dare?” Ella asked.
“Okay, okay. Truth,” she said, and then they continued.
After a while, Selina proclaimed that she had to go to the toilet. When she had walked out, Jolin asked Show:
“Truth or dare, Showie?”
“Truth, I don’t have that much energy since I haven’t eaten any cake in the last four hours.”
“Do you feel any special towards Jiro?”
“What?!” He was shocked by the question.
“I don’t mean like lovers. I mean like, you seem to have something against him,” Jolin explained.
“Oh... No, that’s nothing. I just don’t like his attitude,” Show said.
“But you only seem angry when he’s together with Sel.” It became completely silent in the room. Ella and Hebe paid attention.
“What do you mean?”
“You aren’t changing your ual orientation, aren’t you?” She had a teasing tone.
“Why would you think that? You know I care for you all like sisters, and of course I don’t want a bad guy to be with my sister,” he said a bit nervously. He had been unable to sleep many nights because of this question.
“Don’t take it that serious, I’m only bullying you a little,” she laughed. Ella and Hebe laughed with her. Show also laughed relieved.
“Haha... I was also about to say that you really think too much,” he said. But Jolin had actually caught something. She had always been a bit too attentive.
Selina came back, and Jolin called a servant to get some snacks for them.
But around eleven o’clock, someone started shouting from the garden. They all walked down to see who it was.
It was the guys they had seen earlier. They seemed pretty drunk. No, that would be an understatement. They were drunk to the extent of consciousness.
“Hey girls, come out to have some fun!” They shouted stuff like that, and cheered. And drank even more.
Jolin walked out to chase them out, and the others followed. It was quite cold, because they only were wearing night clothes.
“Go away from my plot,” she said.
“Uuuuh... Is the little girl mad? Should we tame your fury?” the tallest of the guys said. He walked forward.
“Let her be!” Selina shouted, and she, Hebe and Ella ran forward. Show walked after, but stayed in the back.
“The more the better,” the guy smirked. His friends laughed, and also walked forward.
“I’ll call the police if you don’t get out RIGHT now!” Jolin shouted. The guys were now very close.
“I said stay away!” Selina yelled.
“Oh, you said that? Then you wasted your words!” The big guy grabbed Selina’s arm and dragged her closer. Selina fought against him, but wasn’t strong enough.
“Henry, this is for you!” He threw (or what felt like) Selina into another guy’s arms. He held around her and tried to hold her still, even though she was fighting.
“Get away from her!” she could hear Show yell, and in the next moment, he was over the guy, Henry, who held her. Show was stronger than she had imagined. He pulled Henry back so Selina could get free, but Henry was also strong. The big guy had also come over, and they suddenly seemed to have forgotten Jolin, Ella and Hebe.
“Who are you, you little punk?” The big guy pulled Show away from Henry. Selina had been pushed to the ground, and could only watch the scene helplessly.
Henry grumbled about the placed where he had been hurt. The big guy punched Show, but Show dodged it, so it only was his hair that got messed up.
Show’s attitude changed immediately. He flexed his jaw muscles and looked at the big guy with an ice cold and hard glance. Steady, but with a distinct anger behind his voice, he said:
“There are two things you never do. The first; you NEVER bully girls. The second; you NEVER EVER touch their gay friend’s hair.”

***
Aaaaaaarg, I have to go to bed *evil mom* xD
I’ve been a bit busy lately, sorry :/
Please please please leave a comment. They make me very happy. They look nice, and they would taste very nice if you could eat them (trust me, don’t try xD). There’s no reason not to write one. Just a small one. Just one or two words (even though a lot of words look better and make me even happier xD). Pleeeeaaaase ^^, Comments are nice. Readers are nicer. Readers who comment are nicest! :D
- Blitz