This wasn't supposed to happen

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV
So yes I decided to dance with Hongbin, because probalby he wanted to turn on some girls. And by his dancing I was 100% shure that he wants to amaze girls. So the dancing started normal as few swings with bodys. But soon as alcohol hit us more, we started to get closer to each other. Before I relized we were grinding on each other.

When I realized it I slowly started to move away from Hongbin but he locked his arms around me so I couldn't realy move away from him. I still had some power and I said "I AM GOING TO BATHROOM" he nodded and I left him behind. 

Before I walked in the bathroom I saw Ken walking in the bathroom, but when I walked in I didn't saw him. I walked out of the bathroom, in the hall that seperated the bathroom and club. "Ahh Leo nice to see you again"  WHY HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONEEEE. I don't think that I can handle him. " Are you ok?" Why did I asked him that.

Altought he said that he was ok I could see that he was barely moving normal. "Do you need water?" I know that he is drunk but I was worried now. I asked him that but he looked at some girl next to us and he said "No I need air because you took my breath away" She looked at him with disgustiong face and then she walked off.

"Hongbin let's go home" I pulled him with me but he pulled me harder and he stopped us. "I still don't have air, give me CPR." Before I realized what he meant he crushed his lips on mine. I wanted to stop him, but stupid alcohol doesn't want to stop this.

Hongbin lips were so soft, I couldn't resist. Then someone opened the doors and we pulled apart. I looked who was it and DAMM YOU HONGBIN. ING KEN SAW US.

His eyes were full of tears. "Ken" I only whispered. He run away, and after few seconds I started to run after him. But before I reached the doors I heard Hongbin. "Why do you worry about it, Just tell him that we kissed and we are gay. I think he will understand." I turned back to face him " No, you don't understand. I love Ken you idiot" Again I started to walk out but when I opened the doors I heard him again "So what I like Barbie and you like Ken, whats the big deal" after I find Ken I will kill him.

I rushed out looking for Ken. He wasn't at the bar, I couldn't see him on the dance floor. I decided someone who wasn't drunk to tell me where Ken is.At our booth there was only Peniel. "Peniel, do you know where Ken is?" He thinked for a little bit and then he answered "I think I saw him taking his stuff and running out. Leo why is he like that? Did something happend?" Why does he have to ask all this questions.

"Ahh nothing, we were spousted to go togheter but I couldn't found him. Anyway thank you." then I took my stuff and runned away too. I called the taxi to drive me back to doorm. When I was in front of the doors million of toughts runned trought my head.

I took courage and twisted the knob "Ken" I called him, but there was no answer. Then Hyuk came out of the kitchen.

"Leo it's only me at home." Great now we hace sad/angry Kennimal in the city. "Just go back to sleep" Hyuk came closer and looked at me with confused look "Did something happend?" Why people have questions "He just left us without nottice, so I got little bit worried, but I am shure he is fine." Hyuk nodded and got back to kitchen.

I realy don't know why did all of this happened to me.

KEN POV
I went out of the club, I called the taxi and drove away. I stood in front of the doors. I rang the bell and few seconds after the doors opened. "Can I stay here for a night? Please, Inguk."