Forgoten things

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
I stayed awake for hours, just watching him. What if I lose him? I don't want to be without Leo. A tear started toroll down my face. "Don't cry" Low and shaky voice told me. I looked up and saw Leo barely looking at me. "I can't stand you crying, you are spousted to be a happy person who makes other peple happy"

His hand touched my cheek and with his tumb he cleaned the tear away. "How am I spousted to be happy when.....when you betreyed me like that" Now more tears were showing. "I know , I was stupid for not thinking. That day I felt like it wasn't me doing that. But now I know who I am and please forgive me" I couldn't control my tears from falling and when Leo saw me crying alot he pulled me into a hug.

A hug that I missed so much, a hug that I forgot. When we pulled apart I said "I forgive you.......but......I don't know if I want this back." I know that I love Leo. But there is a part of who isn't for us being back together.

From that day we got back to friends, but we didn't realy talk to each other. Unless it was necesery. Those days Leo was sick, it was better for me because he was at home and I was at studios or at pratice room. When I tought I was doing great and that I am getting away from Leo, my plans were ruined.

"Today I am going for a commercial shooting, Hyuk has to go and sign some papers, N is going for drama shooting and Hongbin has a magazine photoshoot. That means you Ken have to stay and watch over Leo." Ravi said it and I froze at the last sentence.  I tried to protest but nothing, I had to do it.

Everybody left and I went back to the dorm. I walked in the room where Leo was. He was listening to music. When he saw me he unplugged the earphone. "Do you want something?" I asked him. "Can you make me some tea, please? My throat hurts" I haven't heard his voice for a while. It sounds perfect.

I made him a tea and brought it to him. "Thank you" It just makes me melt by listening "No problem" He drank his tea slowly and I waited him to drink it. "If you need something more just call me"

NO ONE POV
Leo didn't answer he only looked deep into Ken's eyes. Leo wanted that those eyes only look at his. but he can't change that. Ken turned around and left, leaving Leo in his thoughts. It passed hours till Ken went to check on Leo. Leo was sleeping. Ken stood by the door watching his angel sleep.

Ken knows that he kcan't leave Leo. He know that his heart belongs to Leo. Then Ken realized that what more he avoids Leo he gets hurt more and what he is more with Leo he is happier and fulller. It was usless to block Leo from his life.

Ken walked closer to Leo's bed. Ken shook him lightly and Leo woke up. "What time is it?" Leo bliked few times in a row trying to get focus "It's 9 p.m., you got sweaty, you should change your clothes" Leo nodded and started to remove his clothes

KEN POV
He removed his shirt first and when I saw him I blushed. Why the hell am I blushing. I moved around not wanting him to see me blush. I took a fresh clothes and give it to him.

"Kyeopta" What? He said that to me? "Why?" I asked him. He only pointed with his fingers at my ears. "They are red like tomato" I covered them. Why am I like this.

He fully changed "Ohh Leo where are you going for new year?" He shruged his sholders "I don't know. I think that I will stay here at the dorm." ohh common now "Why?" He lied down on the bed

"My parents are going for a trip and sisters are already having plans. And I don't want to go somewhere weird so dorm seems realy good" I putted blanket on him "I hope that somethig will come out"