Roof

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
Leo got out of the restroom and I follwed him to our table. We ate our dinner and got back to the dorm. All that time I was thinking why did he felt uncomfortable.

In dorm Hongbin locked his hands around me. After one minute Leo said that he doesn't fell good and said that we can find him on the roof. I went on roof to check on him. When I got there I saw Leo leaning on the edge.

I came to him and hugged him. "Hyung it's cold here let's go inside." He didn't move. "Leo I know that skinship makes you uncomfortable but you didn't have to go here on cold." He still wasn't moving or doing anything. I relised him from a hug and said loudly "God dammit Leo say something." He turned around and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Why don't you figure it out by yourself, you can see that this makes me more than uncomfortable. Yes I was jealous but not just that, I was also angry" He made a pause to breath "Because I want you and I can't have you" He was still looking in my eyes. 

I was shocked. I never heard Leo say something like that. I was deciding will I tell him how I fell or not. The moment I opened my mouth Ravi opened the door of the roof and said "Are you guys coming in or what? We got worried." I said that we will come in a few seconds. Ravi left and I turned back to Leo. Before I said my thing to say he spoke first.

"Just forget what I just said, it doesn't matter." He started to walk to the door.

LEO POV
When I was two meters apart from the door I felt a hand pulling me back."It matters Leo because I care for you. And I am the one that can't get you." What did he just said. Is this realy happening.

"I want you too Leo but" This doesn't sound good. "But we can't" This words made my heart break in million pieces. I felt some tears rolling down my face but luckly it was little bit dark so Ken didn't saw them but he probably saw my sad face. Then he continued "We are idols and both guys. It might ruin our carrier. I don't want you to lose something that you allways wanted."

I took a realy deep breath to speak "I want you more than anything." I saw Ken coming closer to me I removed my tears and got back in normal state. He putted his hand on my neck and pulled my face closer to his face and kissed me. His soft lips on mine was something that I never could imagine. He moved his hands up. His fingers played with my hair. I putted my hands on his hips automatticly. He moved his lips slowly but perfect. I was in paradise I forgot about time,place and I forgot everything I only knew that right now are me and Ken and notthing else.

KEN POV
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I am kissing Leo. Yeah I am kissing him on roof you would think that it is weird. But it got better. It started to snow. It was just like in the movies. And we had a look on city. Snow and the city lights. Only light I needed was right in front of me. We broke apart from the kiss and I allready missed him. I looked him in the eyes, his eyes was the most beautifull thing I ever seen. We looked at each other but then he got shy and looked down. With my hand I lifted his head to meet his eyes again and kissed him. This time it was deeper but shorter. When kiss was over our foreheads was resting on each other.

"We need to go inside or I will have to care of you and miss more pratices." He said and made me smile. "Then we should stay here more." He smiled and pulled me inside. We took stairs only to have out hands connected for a longer time. Before we got in the dorm I stoped him and said "Just act normal when we get inside. I don't want them to know yet." He nodded and gave me a smile.