SPY KEN

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
The doors started to unlock and we rushed for our clothes. Leo got quickly dressed while I had problems. When he saw me he pushed me into bathroom and said little louder than a whisper "Take a shower". His brain does well in situations like this.

I tired to listen who got back home and I think that it was Hyuk. Damm that kid. ohh well since I am in bathroom and got all swaty I accepted that idea of a shower.

When I was done with the shower. Everybody went to sleep and I really wanted to hang out today but its ok.

Next morining was a free day for all of us exept for N who was mc at some show. I know that Hyuk, Ravi and Hongbin were down at the pratice room probably watching tv. And my Leo was a sleeping princess. Ohhh how he would kill me if I say that he is princes. I should try at least.

Anyway I realized that I had some chocolate bars in my bag and I left my bag at the pratice room. I found my bag down there and I didn't want to eat there so I started to walk to the dorm but on my way out I heard Ravi speaking on the phone. So it's time for spy kids no no no no SPY KEN or KEN, KEN JUMMA.

I sneacked close to the closed doors and started to listen. "You shouldn't tell manager hyung about it" hmm thats realy suspicious. "Then I will tell others what you did with that chocolate" A black mail and whoever that person is on the phone will buy me another chocolate.

"Ok I won't. So how was your day?" This sounds like Ravi has a girlfriend, maybe. "I know it's hard but we have to do it" Totaly a girlfriend "What camera?" Yeah what camera?"So it's in bedroom. Why?" This doesn't sound good. "Why would you film Leo and Ken?" Ohh I need to find that camera.

I didn't want to stop spying on Ravi but I needed now to find that camera so I texted Leo about it and thank god he replied me. If he hadn't replied me I would think that he was a sleep.

"Ok I will look, yes it is weird how close they are lately. So today I went out with J-Hope and Rap Moo-----No it was just a small massage nothing more trust m----Please trust me it wasn't anything serious----Hello" Now was a time to run. Not realy run because Hyuk and Hongbin would be suspicious over me but fast walking was ok.