WHY?

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV
When Ken and I get a chance to be alone then I will apologize. I am still thinking how did I let myself do that. Ken got back at the dorm and N did a mayor overview on Ken. When N was done Ken started to walk towards the bedroom. "Ken" I called him "Hyung my head still hurts. Can we talk later?" I let him go. I let him go to sleep and out of my life. After his sleep that talk never happend. He ignored me. He ignored me for 2 months.

When we had day off Hyuk went out with Sungjae as usual, Navi went on a date and Hongbin I don't care where was he. I was awake when Ken was waking up. I saw him looking for others. He left back in the bedroom and soon he walked out saying "I am going out"

KEN POV
That bastard won't even apologize. When I left the building and made few steps I got pulled by a hand "Ken I am sorry. You don't know how much" Yeah so much that he did that "Then explain to me why did you kiss Hongbin? You love him more than me? You do love him?" I broke out of his grip. "I was drunk and I wasn't thinking with my own head" right blame alcohol for everything.

"But still you haven't answered my other question. Do you love him?" He looked me in the eyes, I could see he was sorry. "No Ken I don't love him, he kissed me and I didn't want it to happen. It's just that you walked in before I could pull out of the kiss. Please Ken, forgive me, I love you" Am I ready to forgive him?

"I can't Leo, I am to damaged to forgive you. It's over. We are done." I saw a tear on Leo's face and I couldn't look at him. I turned around and started to walk. Even I couldn't stop my tears.

I walked in the park and sitted there whole day, quietly crying. It started to rain. I didn't realize till I saw people with umbrellas. My hands were wet from my tears so I coudln't tell what was rain and what was tears. My eyes was blurry from tears so everything was blurry and I couldn't see rain. I couldn't hear the rain because in my head all I heard was I am sorry.Please Ken, forgive  me. I love you. I runned to the dorm not wanting to catch a cold.

When I walked in the dorm, Hongbin was sleeping and Hyuk was making something to eat. After an hour N and Ravi came back. Hours passed then and Leo wasn't at the dorm. I was looking out of the window, watching rainstorm. Everyone was sleeping, only I was in living room looking at the rain.

It was 3 a.m. and Leo still haven't cameback. I couldn't sleep because of him. I hate him but I love him. I wanted to give up I stood up and started to walk towards the bedroom, but then I heard the doors opening. I peeked around the corner. It was Leo, he was soaking wet. I just watched him. After he closed the doors he stood holding his head and then he colapsed on floor.

I runned to him. I called others. N and Hongbin came out of the room running. We carried him on the big bed. N changed his clothes while Hongbin called manager. Manager told us to watch on him. "I'll watch first" I said. I watched his blank face that was colored in white. Pale and cold.