Is that?

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV
In the morning manager told us that we will have 15 days off. Everybody agreed that we should go to Japan. Somehow manager got us a plane for tommorow. We packed our stuff all day and tired went to sleep.

In the morning at 5 a.m. we got in the airport and waited for hours to get in. I didn't care if it took so long I liked traveling. I was sitting with Hongbin, Hyuk and Ken were two seats in front of us and Ravi and N were somewhere at the back.

I didn't want to sleep because I was enjoying thi so much. But my joy stooped as my heart when Hongbin asked

"Why are you and Ken so close lately? You guys are moving away from us." I wanted to tell him but there was a little me in my head telling me to not to tell him. "Ahh I just realized that, I don't know why." I think that I got away with this. Till the end of the flight I talked with Hongbin and while I did I was searching how to tell him but I didn't found the way.

In Japan at the airport we bumped at the MBLAQ. Old friends and again Seungho imitated me. They inivted us to cinima tonight since we didn't had any plans for tonight we agreed to go.

We got in the hotel and I was in a room with N. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am going crazy why not Ken I want KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. My Kenjumma. Ken was with Hongbin ofcourse. And Ravi and Hyuk were in a room togheter because of the snoring.

Somehow I managed to live that day and somehow I didn't kill myself. Luckly there was a movie that made me cheer up. After the movie we stopped for a dinner but only us, Mblaq had a pratice in the morning so they had to go for a sleep.

When we got back in the hotel I got a message from Ken

KEN:Wake up. Meet me in front of the hotel. 
What does he allways want to meet up and why so out of sudden. Few seconds passed and there was another message from Ken.
KEN:Dress something normal.
Is a dress something normal. God Ken you didn't had to write it.

I came down and saw Ken with a huge smile on his fave and carring a bag with himself. "Explanation now" Thats all I had to say. "Last time you won for me and got me a beautifull chopper. Thank you by the way. But now I will do something to pay you back. And YOU are going to love it"

I didn't know what was going on and where he is taking me. When we got off the taxi I saw that we were in front off the big building but I didn't know what was happening in the building. We walked in the elevator and he pressed the toppest button. Wait that means that he is taking me to the roof. Sooo does this have something with our first kiss. But I was wrong soo wrong. He guided me to the room where was writen 6/6

Ken opened the door and I was completly amazed. I hugged him tightly and kept whispering thank you thank you. I realy loved this. He gave me the bag and said we are going to play soccer with your old friends.