Where is Leo?

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
"Ohh Leo is at the pratice room, he said that he wants to pratice more." Someone replied to me. I went to the pratice room but I don't know why I guess I was bored. When I came inside I saw Leo dancing.

Gooood he had such a perfect body. The way he waved his body up and down the way he moved, I wanted him. Looking him and wanting him I wishpered his name. Then he noticed me and he stoped the music.

"Are you ok?" I asked him. "Yeah,why?" He looked directly in the eyes and I couldn't notice his heavy breathing. Why does he haveto be a guy. "It was weird that you stayed to pratice."

"I don't know" He answerd while going downto sit on the floor. I came to him and sitted next to him. Then we talked for a very long time. But when I saw the watch it was seriously late.

"We should go up" I suggested. Leo only nodded and stood up. In the elevator it was quiet but then he asked

"So what happend to you?" He said and then he started to drink his bottle of water. OMO his adam apple + sweat= y god called Taekwoon. I stared at him but I relized that I didn't answer to him. "It was just a normal pain notthing serious." Leo nodded and said

"Thats good to hear, I am glad that you are ok" then he gave me a little smile I don't know if I am starting to become a girl because I melted because of that smile.

LEO POV
I went for the shower . When I was done everybody was sleeping right now. From kitchen I took an apple and went to the living room. What a suprise Ken was probably waiting for me but fell asleep. He is so cute. I picked him up in my arms and carried him to his room. I putted him in bed and on my way out I heard him say

"Go away monster" Ithought he was saying to me but why would he say something like that. When I took better look at him I saw that he was dreaming about monsters.

"no, stop, no NOO" I came to his bed and shooked him to wake up. "Shhh you only had a bad dream, its ok now" I tried to comfort him. I could tell that he was realy scared. He breathed realy fast and his eyes was lost. I sitted on bed that my back are leaning on the wall and Ken's head on my cheast. We were in that position for a long time.

"Ken" I whispered to see if he is sleeping. And yes he was sleeping. I played with his hair for a little bit but then fell asleep.

In the morning I felt someone's breath on my fave and when I opened my eyes I saw Ken's face right in front of me. There wasn't even a 1cm betwen our lips. I started to blush and my heart was so beating fast.

I backed away to see his fully beautiful face. I am not denying, I am attracted to Ken but is it love. I have to pee and I have Ken sticked on me but I don't want him to wake up.

I had a plan. I pushed him to wake up and when I saw his eyes open I acted to sleep. And then he moved a little bit then I acted that he woke me up. Now we are both awake but we aren't moving. And I still have to pee. Hey I don't care if I ruin this moment I will get some of Ken's moment later. I just said that I have to get up and stood up wich made Ken pout.

While I was in bathroom I changed my clothes to because I was allrady up. When I came back to his room I heard him say "Why did you change your clothes I thought that we are going to cuddle more" I just turned around and continued with my work.

KEN POV
Today I went to the pratice room but I didn't pratice I was just watching them and Telling them what is wrong. I allways searched for Leo's mistakes and everytime I told him about a mistake he made he would kick me. I don't know is it that he became weaker which I doubt or was it that I was still stick because he didn't hit me lke he allways did, he didn't put any effort in his kicks.

But when I told him that he was weak he didn't hesitat to hit me, hard realy hard.