Sick is sometimes better

Sick is sometimes better

KEN PON
Days passed by. I enjoyed everytime I could spend time with Leo. I am falling for him again. So the last day of the year came. Navi went on a date, Hyuk and Hongbin went on a concert. So that means Leo and I are in dorm.

"You won't go on a party?" I heard him ask me while I was in living room. So I came to his room. "No, nobody invited me and there are some places that I don't want to go." but actually I got alot invites but I just wanted to be with Leo. He tapped the bed singnaling me to sit on it. Then the whole day and night we chated and played games.

Then the last minute came. "I want to see fireworks" Leo stated. "I'll open the windows for you" He stopped me. "I want to go on the roof to see it better." I am scared that he might get bigger cold than now. "But you are allready sick" He nodded. "I know that but I really want to see it, don't worry it wont take long." I am still not shure should. " Ok I'll let you but if your condition gets worse I am putting you back here. And don't even dare to tell N about this." He laughed little bit and said "Don't worry, If I tell him than both of us are dead" That was true.

We went on the roof and we could hear people yelling "10-9-8" hah we came at the right time "7-6-5" I looked down the fence and I was just looking at them "4-3-2-1" I heard the screaming from the people that were down and turned around to wish Leo a better year. But before I said something I felt familiar lips on mine. Fireworks flew around us but screw the fireworks when Leo is kissing me.

"Happy new year Ken" I didn't say anything I was still in shock. But I ralized something. "Someone is sick, the roof, the kiss, us. It's somekind of a circle." He smiled. "Soo no matter how much we fight we are going to end on the roof kissing." We shared few more kisses before I heard "I should get more sick" I smiled "Sick is sometimes better"
________________________________
IT IS DONE BUHUHUHUHUHU. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND READING THIS. PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES. THERE IS NEW STORIE WITH HONGBIN COMING AND IT IS CALLED BACK AND THERE IS STORY CALLED ALL I NEED TO KNOW WHERE HONGBIN AND LEO WILL APPEAR.