Jelous

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV
N is already hanging all over camera. I was on the couch and I could see Hongbin and Ken talking how are they going to do skinship thogether. After N's huge talk he invited us to do greeting in front of the camera. We did the greeting and each of us had to say something and while we did that in corner of my eye I could see KenBin hugging and doing all those stuff that couples do. I know that it isnot real bbut somehow I am jelous.

Then it was turn on me to talk while I was talking I heard those two giggling. I wanted to puch both of them. I wanted to tell them to shut up and seperate them. But I didn't have to because N took a step and seperate them, told them to shut up and kicked them.

That KenBin thing went on for days and weeks. I felt like I am going to explode. I wanted to be Hongbin and I wanted to be in real relationship with Ken. It is going to be hard.

Then one day Vixx idol took us to some nice restorant. If I looked in front of myself I could see KenBin. If I turned my head to the right I could see a mirror. There on the mirror I could see my beautiful face and fricking KENBIN. Anywhere I looked I could see them I realy got fed up with that.

In one moment I could see Ken going to the restroom so I decided to go too. I excused myself and started to go to restroom. The moment I got in I searched if there was someone else beside me and Ken. We were alone so I didn't hesitate so speak

"Why are you so over Hongbin?" after that I asked I started to wash my hands so that it doesn't look like I came here only to talk I mead I did but I didn't want him to know. He turned around to face me and he had a confused look. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Is something going on?" 

KEN POV
Why does he ask this all of sudden. Does he thinks that me and Hongbin are thogeter. "No, why?" I finished with washing my hands but Leo was still washing his hands. "I don't know, it's just that you guys..." He made a pause there. Wait is he jelous?

"Acting like you guys are together" He continued. OK I really think that he is jelous, but why? "Leo it's only because of fans and cameras, it doesn't mean anything" Now Leo finished with washing his hands.But then I dicided to go further and ask.

"Leo are you jelly"

He stoped his moveing to think. BAM I cought him. "Why are you jelous hyung?" He turned to face me." I am not jelous but it's weird to see you guys like that and it makes me uncomfortable" When he said that I didn't know is he telling the truth or is he lying.