Where to?

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV
At the end of the day I won at 100m running and swimming butterfly style. And I would enjoy if there wasn't N. Everybody asked me why did I came here with him. Honestly I was emmbaresed. I just culdn't wait till I got in the van. So i entered the van and hitted N.

"What was that for?" He even dared to ask me. "You emmbaresed me so hard and you kept annoying others" I don't know why he was smilling. "But still I cheered for you" He is calling that cheering. "To much and too loud and yes you did and I am very thankfull" He hugged me then. I just removed his hands and sitted at the back and listened to music trying to go away from N because I had him enough for one year.

KEN POV

I heard the doors of the dorm opening and there was N yelling that they came. We all agthered around them and listened to what N talked and Leo kept quiet. Leo said that he was tired and he went to bed but N told us everything that we needed to know.

While N was giving his speach I went in the bedroom where Leo was lying in his bed. "Did N your soul?" He opened his eyes to see me "You even ask" I let a small laugh. "Don't worry you have me to cheer you up" he rolled in his bed to get closer to me 

"Don't you ever say cheer or make any sounds that are connected with cheering, my ears are dying" I lied next to him and we cuddled. I warped my arms around him and let my inner keo felings. "Lets say that you made my mood up and you didn't cheer me up,ok?" I didn't answer I just hugged him harder.

We cuddled for a good time till we heard someone coming to bedroom. I rolled to my part of the bed. I was sad because I was splited from my Leo but still happy because I got my doze of Leo.

In the morning we had to go into new studio that was like 50 minutes from our dorm. They said that in our studio there was some problems so we had to go over to another. That studio was bigger and better so we ended quickly. So for the rest of the day I didn't have schedule, Leo didn't have any and so as Ravi. So us three were alone in dorm

"Should we go somewhere?" I asked "Somewhere where we don't do much of movenings" Ravi suggested and Leo only shook his head that meant no for him. I wanted to go somewhere so that I won't be bored but still I didn't want to leave Leo alone.

"Should we meet with someone? What about BTS?" Ravi asked from kitchen. We didn't asnwer him he moved to bedroom to find his phone "I'll give them a call"

While Ravi gave call to BTS I tired to get closer to Leo but he kept pushung me away and giving me that look that Ravi is here. Then Ravi asked still in bedroom "Only Rap monster and j-hope are free. Do you guys want to go somewhere with us?" I yelled back "NO WE WILL STAY HERE" Leo looked at me and told me

"Why are you yelling?" I gave him a smirk "I thought you liked when I was loud" I swear I saw him blush but I couldn't realy see because he was doing his twitter thing.

One minute passed and Ravi finnaly got out of bedroom "So I am going to massage with those two" Ohh common Ravi you ain't an old guy. After few minute Ravi got dressed for out and said goodbye with us and left.

FINNALY ME AND LEO ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe