Cought

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV

So that was Leo's plan all along. Sometimes I feal like I'm realy stupid. When we let Ravi and N go first out of the elevator I asked Leo "Why do you need that camera?" He smirked. Wait is he thinking that he is going to film us doing it?

"You know how Ravi and N have that meeting tommorow? Now I'm going to film them" Don't tell me that they are dating. "Wait how are you goig to film them if they are on that meeting?" Leo lightly punched me

"There is no meeting. They will be alone while we are going to have pratice." Ok now everything is clear to me. How did Leo got so smart lately?

We entered the dorm. There was some walking and talking. But when everybody was in the living room, Leo sneaked in the bedroom and setted the camera. This was another Leo's trap hehe Now I feel like singing Henry-Trap. Not funny Ken.

Anyway morning came we went in the pratice room. After few hours Ravi and N left on their meeting. Few hours again passed and they came back. Now time was ticking. Leo excused himself.

LEO POV
I ecused myself and I runned as fast as I can to get that camera. I didn't have much time to watch the whole video so I only grabbed the camera and went again running back. I entered the room. And secreatly putted the camera in my bag. As pratice was getting closer to the end I told Ken to stay after.

When the pratice was ove I told them that I will be praticing for a little bit more. Ken only pretended to put some songs on his phone from the computer and thats how we got alone.

When we were shure that everybody left, we rushed to the small pratice room and we pulled out the camera. I turned the camera on and chosed  gallery. The first video that came of our room I putted on play. Since the video took long time I fastened it. Then suddenly on the video we saw Ravi and N kissing in a real fast mode "Stop" Ken said

Bingo we got them, now we have to figure out what to do with it. "What should we do now?" I asked Ken. "First we should let them know that we know. Then we should tell them about us. Plus they can't hate us because they are like us."  Well it was true on one way "But we are better" He laughed "Yes we are" Then we shared few sweet kisses.

We got in the dorm and we kept hanging around Navi only just to find right moment. But that day it didn't come. Or 8 days after. But then. We had a day off. Hyuk and Hongbin were out and we told Navi that we are going out too.

But acctualy we just went with the elevator up and down trought whole building. after some time. We opened the doors of the dorm. There was Ravi only in his boxers and in his hands there was chocolate and ice-cream. He stood there frozen with eyes wide opened. He could safe himself by saying it's hot in here, but N ruined

"Ravi I want you deep inside me" Now there was no coming back. Ken's jaw was so opened that he could swallow Jack Sparrow. N came in there and it was so akward. Luckly we had Ken to break the silence. "That's my chocolate" Ken grabbed the chocolate and sitted on the couch and I sitted next to him and we shared that chocolate.

They were confused. They went to put some clothes on and they cameback in the living room.

N began "Sooo" I looked at them "We know about you two. You could just continue very quiet and we wouldn't mind it."

SORRY I HAVE TO STOP HERE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE IT TO THE END OF THE CHAPTER. THANK YOU FOR READING.