Wake up

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV
We walked in the dorm like notthing realy happend. We started to remove our coats and shose. I felt Ken staring at me. I whispered to him "Stop staring it doesn't look normal as we agreed." He looked in other way and lefted me behind. But that was a good thing I had a view of something round and cute. At night I couldn't sleep because I was only thinking on Ken. I couldn't stop repeating the kiss in my head I tryed to feel it again by myself but that is just impossible. 

NO ONE POV
Cameras would turn off in the 22:00. Now it was 22:00.It passed some days to Ken fall an idea. Only thing that bothered him was a still awake N. N was still up and Ken wanted to wake up Leo and go with him somewhere alone. 

It passed two hours and finnaly N fell asleep. Ken wanted to put on the shose and then wake up Leo. But while he was putting his shoes he heard someone coming. It would be akward if someone would cought him right now. Luckly it was the Leo who was coming. Ken relised the breath that he hold in. "Hyung,what are you doing?" Leo asked. Ken got closer to him and said "Meet me at the pratice room." Ken left the building and got in the pratice room he waited for Leo about 4 minutes.

Leo got in and closed the doors behind him. "Why do you need me?" Ken waited for Leo to get more closer to him and then answer. "I don't know where we realy are right now so I want to establish it. Will you be my boyfriend?"

LEO POV
Ok this sounds cheesey but it is cute. "Yes" I said. I mean what else to say when you have something like that in front of yourself. We got even closer and kissed. This kiss was slow but it took another level. It started to be a make out session. Our tongues touched and it made me to moan loud. I was embaresed. But I could see Ken enyojing in my . I had my arms around Ken's neck and he had his hands on my neck too but then he moved them down to my hips then got up and down. He was impatient. We got to the black couch without breaking the kiss. I was on his lap. And he still moved his hands up and down. I gave him a small movning. I grinded on him. Then he moand. I felt Ken starting to undress me but I stoped him. "Ken I don't want it now, it's too fast." He nodded. The whole night was full of kisses and at somepoint we hugged and felt asleep like that.

NO ONE POV
Next day. When members got up they noticed that Leo and Ken were missing. Hyuk called them on phone, Leo forgot his phone but again luckly Ken had a phone with himself. And again if they were cought it would be more akward than Ken going out of dorm.

Ken phone ringed and they both woke up. "Yoboseo?" Ken said with morning voice." Yahh where are you two?" Ken relized where he was. "ohh we..umm...we were praticing last night. I asked Leo to show me what did you guys do while I was sick. But we fell asleep here in pratice room." Ken founded himself smart because of this smart answer that came quickly.

That day they had a hard pratice. Ken and Leo were exosted but they were both happy now that they can be togheter.