Back again

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
Trip to Japan was awesome. Shure it was, but let me tell you what else happend.

After the "Soccer match" we got in the hotel and somehow we were happy to wake up early. That day Leo took me to a trip. We walked in the streets looking stuff and Leo bought me another Chopper, but for this chopper I didn't organised another soccer game.

We stayed till the night on the streets but at some time in the night we went in the restorant to eat. Other days we went to pool, dancing lessons, we watched baseball game and of course everytime we went in the restorant to eat.

So when we got back in Korea and when manager hyung saw us, he didn't say hello welcome back or I am happy to see you. No he only said "Everybody on a diet now". Why, I know that we are idols and we relaxed little bit in Japan, but whyyyy.

Anyway now we have more pratice than ever and we have one of the hardest diets ever. So now we are preparing for a new comeback. That meant no going out, no time for sleep and forever driving up and down. New comeback meant no private time for me and Leo. I hate it, sometimes I don't want to be an idol. And I hate when Leo is sad. Ohh yeah there is a story behind.

So two days ago. Leo got a call for a sport meating, but our manager told him that he can't go because he has pratice. I mean common why are you like that.

Now I decided to help since I am his boyfriend. We were having a pratice and I saw manager hyung going somewher. I runned and I managed to catch him in the hallway.

"Manager hyung, I need to ask you something" He stopped and turned around to listen to me. "Ken why aren't you praticing?" I didn't speak till I took a deep breath. "Why can't Leo go to meeting?" He looked me with confused look. "What meeting?" I can't belive he forgot. "The sport meeting"

He lifted his chin up in a sign of a remembering. "Well, he has to stay and pratice" He started to walk again. "But don't you let him, it's only for once" He sighed "Ken I said that this is important and I need him on pratice for his image" I saw that he wasn't going to back down so I had an plan

"Hyung but he will probanly lose weight over there, it will be good for his image. Right?" He made a hmm noise and nodded. "That's not bad idea at all, tell him that he can go to sport meeting" While he returned to his walking I thanked him and went back to pratice room where everybody were.

When I was 4 meters apart from Leo I said "Guess who made manager change his mind about you going to sport meeting" before Leo said something N cutted in "Wait so Leo is going to meeting?" I didn't tried to look at N and I didn't bother to answer him. 

"Yep , I took care of it and you are free to go" N claped and said "Great, then I will come with you to cheer for you" I looked at Leo and saw that he was happy till N said that. 

"Everybody are going or nobody, you chose" I said. He did some thinking