Arcade

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
After their pratice we went to the dorm to change our clothes and went straigt to the arcade. When we got there we dicided to split in 3 groups. N and Hongbin are going together, then Hyuk and Ravi and I was spoust to be with Leo but he went alone deep in the arcade.

I played some games but I felt lonely. First I found N and Hongbin but I didn't want to be with them. Then I found Leo.

He was playing a game. But soon when he realized that I am there he left the game. He started to search for another game and I folowed him. He seemed like he was annoyed.

Then he saw a good game but it was for two players. "Hyung let's play this" He asked me with his angelic voice. "No" I wanted to punish him because he ignored me. I turend around and started to walk. He grabbed me for a hand and stoped me from walking.

"Please" there was a slight pause because he was thinking then he said. "Hyungggg, lets play this and then I will get you one stuffed chopper from one piece"

I couldn't throw away opportunity like this. I said yes and we played that game and I liked it and even Leo liked it so much that he couldn't remove his smile.

When we were done I said "Now as promised my future chopper" He grabbed me by the hand and guided to the machine where you put a coin and you have 30 second to take stuffed toy. He went 6 times but he failed. I told him "You don't need to Leo" He only putte danother coin and before he pushed start he said "I have promised to you"

This time he managed to get chopper. He gave me the chopper and god how happy I was. I hugged him he was realy a person that you can hug forever.

I wanted to stay like this forever but there was Hyuk to ruin that moment. "Manager called us to go to pratice room because he need us" Hyuk said and got into the car and went to the pratice room.

When we got there manager waited for us then he said that from now on there will be cameras in the dorm and pratice room and when we are going to go somewhere there are going to be cameras fot new mtv show. I will probably regret everything I say or do.

LEO POV
Not again. This realy annoys me. Now N will talk more and nag me more. Great super duper nagging giraffe will be on my back. But Ken will probably do some skinship as allways and I hope that I am on his list. But my image is cold and quiet boy who doesn't talk alot. So I have to push everyone even Ken.

Manager told us to act suprise like we don't know that there are going to be any cameras. We were in lift and N allready started to talk about how excited he is. Nobody listened to him. I was more focused on someone else.

Finnaly lift gets on our floor. We walked in the dorm and saw alot of cameras. On the wall there was a note wich said "Dear VIXX from now on you will be the main characters of VIXX:idol rules. You will show the world how are idols act at home or pratice" Well this is simillar to Vixx diary but if Vixx idol takes us to some trips I will like it.