Problem?

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV

Days passed by and Ken got full healty now. And finnaly it is the last day of Vixx idol. When they remove cameras me and Ken be less carefull and after we tell the others we won't need to be carefull exept in front of fans.

For last episode we had an interview in front of jellyfish building. It was boring for me but I have enjoyed talking with fans that were there. After the interview we got on balconi of our dorm and waved to fans for goodbye.

When waving was done Ken was getting ready for shower and I acted that I was brushing my theets, only just to be with Ken. Ofcourse we were kissing and hugging and talking sweet couple things to each others. When I thought it was enough I walked out of the bathroom so that it doesn't look suspicious.

I was in kitchen perparing meal for others and then I heard something shocking from Ken who was yelling from the bathroom. "Did you guys return the mics." You know that little mics that are used to film shows without a big mic. Well why was that a problem.

Well lets say that it may have been recorded everything we said in the bathroom. I removed my mic and putted with others mics. lately after the meal I pulled Ken to the side and talked to him. "What if we got cought with those mics?" Ken was thinking for a moment. "Do you think it realy recorded I mean it might turned off after the interview." It was possible to like that but I just didn't trust it. "Why don't we erase the memory and say it was an accident" It was a good thing to do right now.

Ken erased on his and then I saw mine with others but wich was mine. I did a smart thing I erased on all mics memory so it won't be too much suspicious. 

Day after we returned the mics and after we watched Vixx idol to see anything wrong. We did a good job trought all episodes they didn't cought us.

KEN POV
When Vixx idol ended we had some free days. Firts day off we decided to spend at the dorm doing notthing. In the middle of the day I got bored. I asked members to come with me somewhere but they didn't listen to me. I had an plan to have Leo to go with me.

I got ready for out and I said out loud so that everyone can hear me "I am going out if you need me I will be at the coffee shop" That woke up Leo from sitting and staring into the phone. I opened the door and heard Leo "Ken wait for me I'll go with you"

We bought our coffee and walked in the park. We found a bench and we had a nice chat. Then Leo asked out of sudden "Ken,when are we going to tell the others about us?"