Reactions

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
"When are we going to tell others about us. I don't want to hurry things up but I just need to know". I have thinked about this lately but I didn't know when. "I don't know,we'll see. When they see us in action, then. But only to our members and family and close friends but not to the whole world." I went for a kiss but Leo stoped me. He raised eyebrows that reminded me that we are outside and anybody can see us.

Because Leo stoped me then I stoped Leo from walking in the dorm. I pushed him on the wall I didn't want to hurt him but it seemed that it hurted. Leo didn't care about the pain.

I gave him a kiss so he can erase the pain. We kissed in the hall but after few minutes we heard someone coming on our floor. We parted apart. That person passed and Leo said "If you say something again it might come true" I smirked "Then I want Leo in chocolate hugging chopper." He rolled eyes "You are sick Ken"

We got in the dorm and the whole day talked and had fun with members. Now it was night and I and Leo waited for everyone to go to sleep. But we couldn't wait so we told others that we will watch movie in pratice room. I had in plan other things.

We the TV, lied on couch and cuddled. At the end we watched the movie not doing and kind of kissing or touching except hugging that we did.

"I wonder what kind of reactions will be of the mebers when we tell them." I asked Leo. "Well I know that N will be happy for shure." I smiled to that bacause he was right N won't be angry or anything. He will be happy.

"Haha that's true. I think that Ravi is going to be confused, he is going to be like mwoya?. What the hell you guys are talking. Something like that. Hongbin, well I don't know for him and Hyuk is lately acting manyl so he won't accept it." Leo answerd with cold voice "you know that manly doesn't mean that he isn't gay" Wait is he saying that Hyuk is gay. "So you are saying that he is gay, but he doesn't look like a one"

Leo turned around to face me se we were chest on chest. "Others doesn't know about us so why would we know about him." I smirked because I knew what was next coming up. Leo closed the gap bettwen but suddenly he turnded around to continue to watch movie.

Now I see that he is going to be bottom.