Morning

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
In the morning I felt better but still sick. I turned my head to the other side of my bed and found Leo on my bed but something got in my eye and that was Leo who was shirtless and my hand on his chests. My body was blocked and didn't move. I was saying to myself to remove that hand but my body didn't listen to me. Leo started to wake up oooooooooottoooooookajiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

NO ONE POV
When Leo looked to his torso and saw a hand he looked at the owner of that hand and he only looked at Ken. That look made Ken remove his hand

"Sorry I probably moved in my dream" Ken wanted to explain his hand. Leo only kept lookig at Ken which made Ken apologize one more time"I am realy sorry hyung please don't hit me"

That what Ken said made Leo lower his head and hide his face and said "Am I that scary?"

That question made Ken confused and worried. "Is everything allright?" Ken picked Leo's head because he didn't answer him. When Leo met Ken's eyes he answerd "Everything is ok, but I got a weird feeling" Ken letted go of Leo's face and asked him if maybe he is sick too. "No,hyung, am I scary?" Leo repeated the question.

Ken smiled to that. Leo was confused why did he smile. "You are maybe scary but that is just a mask but I know and there is a realy caring and sweet guy but let's not forget y guy who we all love" after what Ken said Leo smiled and he liked to hear something like that from Ken.

But since in this story is Ken and we know Ken he has to say something "Now you tell me compliments or kenjumma won't give you chocolate" Leo answerd while getting up from bed

"You are annoying" With that Ken was in shock but then Leo continued when he was totaly standing.

"But you are cute and you make people laugh, I like that" Ken's day was cheered up. That day Hyuk stayed with Ken and others were on pratice.

KEN POV
"Where was Leo last night he wasn't with us sleeping?" Hyuk asked while preparing some snacks to eat for us. "He was with me all night" Then Hyuk came into the room with snacks "Why?" He asked when he lied next to me. "I didn't want him to wake you guys up so I told him to stay with me since I was allready up." Hyuk didn't bother with that anymore.

We were having fun but suddenly I started to feel pain in my chest. I told Hyuk and he called the taxi since I couldn't drive and he didn't know how to drive a car. We struggled to get down and into the car.

We got into the hospital and the doctor tested my eyes and stuff like that. After he was done he told me that it was a normal thing and actualy it meant that I was healty and not sick anymore. He said that now that body was healty and clear I started to feel that pain in chest.

On our way back to the dorm I got some messages from Ravi
RAVI:Where are you guys?????
ME:We went to the hospital.
RAVI:WHY????????? WHAT HAPPEND????
ME:I didn't feel good, but it's notthing serious
RAVI:ohhh thats good, then come home safely.
ME:Don't worry :)

When we came to the building where was our dorm. There was N who was waiting for us. N wast talking all the way up to the our dorm but I didn't pay any attention on what was he saying because I wanted to sleep. I told Hyuk to explain to the others and I went for some water into the kitchen and when I went to the room I figure out that there wasn't Leo.

"Where is Leo?" I asked "He is still pratice room". I got and answer form Hongbin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thats all for today and thank you for reading this.