FACTS

Sick is sometimes better

Ok so I will write some fact about this story.
1. This story was made with no planing of an end. Which meant that it didn't had an end or any plan of and ending.

2.First I tought of an story that will be till the death of the charaters but not the death by the car or some kind of an accident, till the character died of oldness.

3.This story was inspired with death note. In wich I play Ryuk and story is Light. Till I get bored I will be the one who will finish it. ( Then you will be L you have to catch Light but Light will give you death not realy but there will be some of the shocks)

4.This story isn't just a ordinary story. It has and idea behind and it will be easy to see it at the end. This will be like a book to read. This story has a meaning it's not just Keo couple doing stuff.

5.I write this story in my notebook and then later I write it on the computer.

6.The chapter IS THAT? was on my page 23 but I have wrote only 24 pages.

7.Because I need some time to write the story I write on AFF every second day to give myself a time to write it.

8.I am thinking of every 3 day to write it haha.

9.This story original was a comedy but as I wrote it I couldn't write any comedy stuff.

10.For this story I was chosing between Neo and Keo but as you see Keo won. Only because I thouht of this as a comedy. Ken was more funnier as a person but N was more funnier at making him look bad. So Ken can make jokes all the time but making N look bad will at some time get old.

11.If I don't have any ideas wich is very rarely, I look in the my death note encyclopedia to search for some ideas to give you hidden clues in the story.

12.After I wrote the few first chapters I wanted to make Keo dating but for some kind of the thirll I didn't.

13.For this story there was a battle to chosee wich group will I write about. There was:Block B,SHINee,B2ST,BTS,VIXX,B1A4,B.A.P or LC9

14.Since now my school things are getting heated up I will do a break from the story but I will be back. But I will tell you later when is that going to be.

15.When I will have school brake I will try to write everyday a chapter.

16. I don't do big chapters only because it takes allot of time but this smaller are faster and easy to remember

17.For this story Leo had to be in it.

18.When I decided to be Keo story first thing I wanted to write was kenjumma.

19.When today I watched B.A.P 1004(angel) I was amazed with Himchan's killing mirror. When I figure out what it ment I needed to put that in my story. (By the way they were awesome I realy like the song. 2013 year ended with Vixx win and it began with 1004 I hope that Vixx will end this year too with a bang)

20.The idea of this story can be used at allmost everything.