Prepare

Sick is sometimes better

KEN POV
"Nobody is going or we all are going, you chose". He thinked for a little bit "I will decide later" He said that in a such a sweet voice. When he said that my heart melted. altought it was quiet, it was beautifull.

Trought the whole day I forgot to ask him again but I rembered when we were preparing for sleep. "So have you decided who is going with you to sport meeting?" He looked at me again thinking for a little bit like he allways do. "I want ot call you and not the others but that will be suspicious. But then again I don't want to be alone there, I'll be lonly. So I decided that everybody should come" I nodded in response.

We lied in bed next to each other, not saying notthing to each other. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But soon something made me not wanting to sleep. Leo got closer to me and hugged me. I turned to face him and we shared a little kiss and we continud to cuddle. We felt asleep like that but since it was dark I think that nobody saw it.

LEO POV
So days passed by and finnaly sport meeting came. I woke up early than usual so that I can prepare more. I accidently woke up N and then N woke everybody up. I swear I saw everybody giving me that look, that look when you want to kill somebody. So when we woke up with that we manged to wake manager. "YOH, guys since you allready woke up you should go early on pratice"

Everybody gave each others confused looks and Hyuk said what everybody was thinking "But today we are going to Leo's sport meeting" Manager walked to the kitchen and said "I only let Leo go off for today" Now everybody were doing their ohh common face and I saw Hongbin rolling on the floor. hmm ok. Anyway N went to talk with manager while we slightly bashed manager behind his back about this.

Soon N and manager came to us in living room. "I will let only one personto the Leo's sport meeting and that will be Hongbin" Soon as manager told us that we heard N doing his voices ooohh wahh "Manager I told you to pick me" N complaned and we laughed at that.

"Hyun and Ken needs dance pratice, Ravi needs to work on new songs and I had to chose bettwen N and Hongbin, I know that n can be a pain so I chosed Hongbin" Well that's ok, I won't hang with Ken but we will have another chance and it was better for me that it is Hongbin I mean common N will kill me the same momment we will sit in the van.

Suddenly manager said "Hongbin should stay here N will replace you" WHATTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't want this. This will be my last day, but I will enjoy in game but I will die of embbarasment. Just think about having N on something important. You mind your own buissnes and then you have N being N. Annoying.