Leo's trap

Sick is sometimes better

APRIL FOOL MEEEE
So I am fu**ing angry at my classmates because they hid in the bathroom and they didn't let me go on class. So teacher didn't found that funny for aprils fool joke and gave to all of us F in chemestry and I realy tried my best to have good grades in chemisrty but this F lowered everything and plus she will ask every time we have chemistry and now we are learning the hardest lessons.Well thank you April. I hope this will ease the angrines.

LEO POV
Why would someone videotape us. I searched for that camera, luckly I found it. First I erased the video then I had something else on my mind. I took the camera and hid it. Just the moment I hid the camera Ken brusted in the dorm.

"What was camera for?" I asked but I only got pulled on balcony and he started talking "I think that Ravi has a grilfriend who is on to us" That makes no sence. "Why would she bother us?" He lifted his shoulders " I don't know but she putted the camera" Damm it Ken.

"How she would know about us? What if that was one of our members who was on the phone?" He made that long Ohhhhhhh " I don't think that members date with each other" Did  he fell and had a brain damage "Seriously Ken? WE DATE" 

He smacked his head " I am sorry, I am just to worried about the camera. So did you erased it?" I nodded " Did you put back the camera?" I shook my head 

"What? Why?" before I could answer him Ravi walked in the dorm. I left Ken on balcony and greeted Ravi. Ravi greeted me back and fastly runned into the bedroom. He was searching, he was searching for that camera.

"Lost something?" Ravi got suprised at my question."Yes I am looking for, aaamm, for my umm, MY PANTS" He will be bad actor.

"You sleep in another room, wouldn't they be there?" Now he stopped with "I think I borowed them someone" i left the room, I let him strugle. Then I got stopped by Ken

"Where is the camera?" I tapped his head "don't worry, it's on safe place and plus I delited the video so don't have worries." Ken crossed his arms. "You better know what are you doing." I gave him a peck on the lips and smilled.

I walked to the kitche and since I was bored I asked "Do you guys want me to make something to eat?" Then I heard Ken "I WANT RAMEN" ofcourse he wants that, he got that from Naruto. "We don't have that" I heard Ken making fake cries but then

"I will call N to buy it since he is coming now here" Ravi said that and stormed out. I think he might even forget to tell N to buy it since he has to tell him that he lost camera.

Before N came home I tried my best to comfort Ken, since he was sad. But the moment N walked in Ken jumped on him. "DID YOU BOUGHT RAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN"

He was just like a animal. Anyway N gave me the reamen I cooked it and while I was makeing it everybody got in the dorm.

"What should we do tommorow?.I heard that there are some problems with studios and we have a day off" Hyuk said while we were eating. ahhh this is going just like I planed.

"I don't feel like I should stay in the dorm. Ken wanna join me?" and N was going closer to my trap "Umm I wanted to go somewhere to. Can I go with you?" BAM he is in my trap.

"Shure. What about walk on the Cheonggyecheon River?" Ken looked at me confusing. 

"Yes, that will be cool." N said. We ate the dinner and got to bed.

Next day us four. Ken, Ravi, N and me with bikes rided there. I dont know how me managed that. Then we left the bikes and walked the rest. N kept blabing about how day was beautifull and that kind of stuff. I could tell that Ravi didn't get annoyed, while Ken and I wanted to push them in the river. But sadly we couldn't because I had plan.

I took that camera with me and filmed the souraundings. I saw N's eyes when I took the camera in my hands "Leo is that my camera" So this was his idea.

"I dont, I found it in our bedroom. Ohh and on the camera there were realy long videos of our room and there was notthing realy hapening so I delited some of them." I heard Ken trying not to laugh. "Ahh it's ok I can film that again" haha I won't let him do that. It's over now N.

"Hyung so you wanted to film something in our room and why?" Just a little look on his face and I could tell he was going to tell a lie. " I think I heard a thief one day, so I wanted to film it" Ohh god you aren't a small kid N. I actually tought he will say that he saw ghost.

"Liar" ken tried to say that quiet but we heard him. Ravi wanted to in. "Why do you think that he is a liar?"We sttoped and made a square.

"Because we know" N looked us suspecting us "What do you guys know?" it was realy tensing situation.

"I know that Ravi can't talk quiet on the phone" OOOOO BURNNN. That was better than what I wanted to say. Then N brusted

"Ok why the hell are you two close so lately?Are you two..." does he realy think that I will say that here between all those people around. "No,it's just that Ken wanted to spend some time together and I liked it.So we continued to hang out"

Ravi showed us to continue to walk. "I am sorry for tryinf to film you two" We said that we weren't mad and then we bought ice-creams. We enjoyed the day. And on our way back I asked N "Can I borrow your camera also for tommorow. He nodded