Explain

Sick is sometimes better

In the morning Leo was the first one to wake up wich was realy weird. He decided to go to the shop for some food and Ken lefted him a note to go for some of his medicine. While he was shopping other members started to wake up. When N woke up he wanted to wake up Ken.

"wake up Ken" N said while lightly shaking him. Ken slowly opend his eyes and yawned. N took his phone and asked Ken "why did Leo slept last night here on the floor?" Ken was confused "I didn't know he slept here"

Leo soon cameback and started to make breakfast. After he was done he called members to come. Before he went to eat he gave Ken breakfast in bed.

"Leo feed me." Leo rolled his eyes "Feed yourself pabo" Ken was little bit hurt by the answer. But Ken had an idea. "If you aren't going to feed me then explain to me why did you sleep here on the floor?" Leo was socked. Leo didn't want to explain so he started to feed Ken.

There was a long silence the only thing you can here is members talking and Ken's eating but they didn't talk for a long time. But Leo broke the silence.

"How did you know?" Leo waited Ken to swallow. "N took a picture" again there was a small silence. Ken was waiting Leo to get angry but he didn't. "Are you angry?" Leo only looked into the bowl and shook his head. Ken felt how akward this situation was so he said "Since I am sick I want my Ken TV" When Ken said that Leo smiled but he hided his smile from Ken.

Vixx were preparing for they pratice and Leo was trying to find his jacket he heard some noises and laughs. He peeked at the Ravi's room and he saw Hongbin and Ken smiling and laughing. Leo felt weird. Was he jelous? Leo told himself that he isn't jelous. That day N stayed with Ken while the others were on pratice.

LEO POV
When I came at the dorm and putted my stuff down. I went to the shower first. My sleepwear was is in Ravi's room. When I came there i found Ken and N hugging, whispering and giggeling. They didn't mind on me. I took my stuff and went into the shower. While I was in the shower I realized that I am jelous and maybe I have some fellings toward Ken. Then I heard some knocking at the bathroom door

KEN POV
"WHO IS AT THE SHOWER?" I asked but I got reply from Ravi who was in kitchen. He is for a long time in there so I asked louder "LEO ARE YOU DONE?" I could hear him say no but he was realy quiet. I was realy annoyed now. How much can he be in that shower? "COME ON YOU ARE IN THERE LIKE  FOREVER" This time he replyed louder "Go away" Well that wish ain't gonna come true.

I opend the door and walked in quietly. He didn't didn't hear me because he was singing. I removed my clother and steped into the shower. Still Leo didn't know that I was there. "You have a voice of an angel" I said to him and he was realy shocked to see me and he yelled at me "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I could see his rage but stupid me had to make a realy weird comment "I came here for a duet, lets start ooooottokaji" Leo wanted so hard to hit me I thought I am going to be dead after this. But I couldn't stop talking "Now thogether ooo" and before I could finish that word I felt a pain on my side of a head. Leo's face wasn't angry anymore. " I am going to let you this time but only bacause you are sick and you might have some problem with your head but next time I will beat you up" I couldn't belive this. Why is so nice to me. Well I guess I should get more sick. But I only continued "Ottokaji" and Leo was annoyed and he left the shower. 

NO ONE POV
After Leo leaving Ken in shower he went into the living room. He was there with Ravi and Hongbin. Hyuk was doing something into their room and N was with him. Ken was over with the shower and he went back into his room. N and Hyuk came after sometime  into the living room and suggeste that they should go to a cinema since they have free time. Everyone agreed exept Leo. Leo said that he was to tired to go and he didn't want to go anyway.

Then again Leo and Ken were alone. Leo was worried why is Ken so quiet. Leo knows that Ken should scream or sing or do something weird but he was quiet.

LEO POV
I went to check on him. When I walked in his room I saw him sleeping but he didn't look allright. He was sweaty and when I checked his forehead he was realy hot. I went for some towels to wipe his sweat. When I cameback he was allready awake. I started to wipe his sweat. He realy didn't look ok. "I am going to make you some tea" I gave him a towel so he can wipe his sweat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sorry but this is it for today
and I am sorry if my english isn't good and for my repeating words