Ken is sick

Sick is sometimes better

Ken was sick and he couldn't go to pratice or anykind of performing. He didn't want to stay alone so he asked other members to stay with him. N and Ravi had to go for a Jellyfish meeting. Hongbin had a photoshoot and Hyuk had to visit a doctor. Only Leo was free.

Ken asked Leo to stay with his cute voice and cute acting. Leo said that he will stay only because he doesn't have anything else on his mind. Ken was excited but he was usualy excited over everything so it wasn't a suprise.

Soon the dorm started to get more and more empty. It was night around 8 p.m. Ravi gave his room to Ken while he is sick so Ken was in Ravi's room on bed (manager brought new and better beds) while Leo was in living room on his phone.
 

Ken soon got bored and he called Leo to come in his room but Leo didn't respond. Ken next time yelled his name and Leo only responded with hmmmmm.

"LEO COME HERE I AM ALONE!" Ken yelled "THEN YOU COME HERE" Leo responded loudly "LEO PLEASE KENYONCE NEED YOU" after few seconds there is reply from Leo "WHY DO YOU NEED ME FOR" Ken was getting realy annoyed with all this yelling " I NEED COMPANY" "THEN TALK TO THE STUFFED TOY"

Ken turned around and found a stuffed toy on his bed. He took the toy and played with it and said "Leo is mean one not the grinch" Suddenly Leo came to his room "Did you acctualy chat with the toy?" Leo's head and half of his body was vidible the door covered the rest. " Yes I did and he is simmilar to you......quiet, soft but he isn't big as you"

Leo only rolled his eyes and went back to the living room. Then Ken yelled "YOU ARE COMING INTO THE ROOM WHEN I TALK TO THE TOY BUT YOU AIN'T COME WHEN I ASK YOU" Leo didn't answer on that. Ken turned to his toy and said to it "I should talk to you more so that Leo will come here more.
 

After sometime Leo went to check Ken. Ken was already sleeping and Leo found him cute while sleeping. He went to fix his blanket and after he did Ken suddely woke up and said "So I have to talk to the toy and sleep to make you come here" Leo just lightly pushed Ken's head and said "I am going to shower if you need me just tell me don't yell, OK?" Ken nodded his head and went back to sleep.

After Leo had his shower he went again to check Ken. Leo felt worried that if Ken will need him he won't hear Ken. Leo thought that he should sleep in Ravi's room with Ken. Leo that night sleept on the floor.

First was Hyuk who came back but he didn't notice them. Then Hongbin came and he notice them and soon Ravi and N cameback. Hongbin told Ravi and N about Leo and Ken. Ravi didn't realy care about it but N took a photo since he takes pictures of everything.