Neon light

Sick is sometimes better

LEO POV
"How did you two found out about us?" Ravi asked us and it was my pleasure to answer him "We used your strategy. We used the camera to film you guys while you two were on so called meeting"

We could tell that they are having mental break down. Now they should sing Super Junior M - Break down. What is worng with me? Why do I always ad songs to real life.

"Does anybody else know?" N tried to break the silence. "No, only Ken and I know. Don't worry we won't tell anybody else." They thanked us.

"Umm" I began "We need to tell you something" Ken gave me that look if I was going to tell them.

"Since now we know about you two. Ken and I are dating." Therid reactins were: Ravi-open eyes and he was saying wow all the time. N-cllaping like a seal, very simmilar to that cheering.

After n celebrated a little bit we shared our stories, like how did we meet, first moments and stuff. Then we noticed that Hongbin and Hyuk still weren't at the dorm. N as the leader called them. For a 2 minutes N tried to call Hongbin but at the end he picked up.

"Yahh, where are you two? Why are you so late?" N putted phone on the speaker "I am at the neon light" Neon light is a club. I only went there once, notthing realy special, exept that everywhere you go is fulled with rainbow neon lights.

"Are you two there?" "Who two? Hyuk said that he left a note in the kitchen? Didn't he?" Ken went to check it and it was there. Hyuk went with Sungjae somewhere.

KEN POV
"Are you guys coming here?" someone else said it, it wasn't Hongbin. "Who is this?" N asked "Z-I-CO" haha his interduction is funny and so is Ravi's. RAVEEEH. "Should we go?" N asked us. Personaly I didn't mind it neither did Ravi or N. So Leo was a question.

He let a sigh when we all looked at him. "I'm in, only because there is notthing to do"

We left a message for manager and locked the dorm. We called taxi and got ourself at the neon light. In front of the doors there was B-bomb who waited for us. He told the bodyguard to let us in. And from there we followed him to the booth where we saw Zico, Hongbin, Peniel and Ilhoon.

We drinked, danced but the most we talked and laughed. Then suddenly everybody went on the dance floor exept Peniel. From all the alcohol I drank I needed to pee. Haha pee, what a funny word.

Then I walked in the bathroom and I peed. LOL. I walked out of the bath room and I froze.

LEO POV
"I DON'T DANCE" Hongbin held my hand and guided me to the dance floor. "YOU DANCE ALL THE TIME" Ofcourse we had to yell because the music was realy loud "BUT NOT ON THIS KIND OF PLACE IN FRONT OF THE STRANGERS" I tried to get myself out of his grip, but I didn't want to be harsh now. "BUT WHAT ABOUT DANCING ON CONCERT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE YOU NEVER MET" I decided not to fight so I gave in.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
THANK YOU FOR READING AND I AM REALY SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG