Backless

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So can anybody tell me, what is the formula for volts?”

 

 

Kris and Seohyun raised their hands at the same time. The teacher sighed, these two seemed like they were competing for a game show or something.

 

 

“Yes Seohyun-ssi?”

 

 

Seohyun smiled in victory. Kris groaned.

 

 

“V=I (current) * R (resistance)”

 

 

“Correct”                                                       

 

 

So this is your revenge? Annoying me to death and making me feel like a looser

 

 

Kris gazed sharply at Seohyun. She just smirked proudly and listened back to the teacher.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The whole day ended with Kris fuming inside. And his friends teasing him was not helping at all.

 

 

“Oh come on Kris! She made a total dummy out of you!” Amber laughed out loud, not minding the people looking their way.

 

 

“You seriously looked defeated!” Key patted his back, holding his laughter.

 

 

“THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT MY FRIENDS” He said sarcastically.

 

 

“Excuse me!”

 

 

Kris and his group stopped in front of the main entrance as they saw Seohyun rushing out like she was being chased by thieves. The girl’s face was unreadable and her hair flew with the wind.

 

 

“Looks like she’s in a hurry” Kris heard Amber mutter.

 

 

“Let’s go guys; my parent’s party is in an hour or so. I have to be ready” Kris said as he tore his eyes away from Seo Joo Hyun’s running figure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mom, will you stop adjusting my tie?” Kris’ brows furrowed.

 

 

“Come on now duizzhang. You need to look perfect!” Tori Wu smiled at her son. Continuing what she was doing.

 

 

“Darling, stop babying Kris” Kris’ father, Kristoff Wu, watched the mother and son amusedly.

 

 

“All done” The beautiful lady smiled, admiring her work on her son.

 

 

“So, who are the guests for tonight?” Kris asked as he held his hand out for his mother.

 

 

“Oh, VERY important people” His mother giggled, her eyes seemed to sparkle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This is really….. not my style” Seohyun pouted as she went out of the limo.

 

 

“Come on now, your parents can’t attend this event. You’re the daughter so YOU should represent them and the whole SM company” Minho said like it was a fact, which it is. He smiled at the gorgeous lady beside him, grabbing her hand and squeezing it not too tightly.

 

 

“Thanks for coming with me” She smiled at him fondly.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter