Dress hunting

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong laughed as soon as I finished telling him what had happened during the party. I couldn’t help but smack his head. He LOVED putting me in dramatic situations. So much for help.

 

“Oh golly! Now I wish Shim Changmin didn’t leave so early! Now who would make those silly boys jealous?!” Jaejoong grinned so hard, I wished his jaw would fall off. Shim Changmin left this morning, due to emergency calls in Japan. It has been three days since the engagement party and (thankfully) no sign of the dynamic duo (Kris Wu & Choi Minho) and the freak-ish couple (Henry & Amber).

 

Jaejoong kept giggling like a moron as we walked down the streets, strolling after an early morning jog. Sometimes, I wondered what would life be without Jaejoong. He was somewhat kinda attached to me and me to him. But when things like this happens between us, I really want to strangle him. He was supposed to be my brother! Not some matchmaker idiot!

 

“You know, I really think you don’t care about what I feel” I said as I stopped on my spot. Annoyance filled my face.

 

Jaejoong turned, a surprised look in his face because of the sudden atmospheric change. I gave him a glare, one that has sent countless of people apologizing to me in an instant. But this is Kim Jaejoong we’re talking about. His lips curved up, smiling calmly at me. Now how could he be my brother? We’re nothing alike! (Except for the fact that we have the same mother)

 

“You’re wrong” He said as he faced me. “I do care. Cause I know, no matter how many times you deny it, what you feel deep down. And you know I’m right”

 

“YAH!” My face turned red. As soon as that came out of my mouth, Jaejoong pushed down my hat to my face, making me whine.

 

“Language little lady! You don’t talk to your brother like that!” Jaejoong laughed but then he gave me a big bear hug. “My little girl is growing up”

 

I pushed him away, laughing as I also pulled my hat out of my face.

 

“Which makes you an old man!” I stuck a tongue out at him, making him laugh like a hyena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Jaejoong left me at the mall, I hurried to the dress section, wanting to find the perfect dress for Amber’s wedding when I was met by a pretty face with a pretty smile.

 

“I thought I’d never see you again!” Tiffany Hwang hugged me as soon as she got near me, making me self conscious.

 

Okay, I know I was a sight to behold but I felt like a fashion disaster next to T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter