Walking out

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 weeks. 2 FREAKING WEEKS.

 

 

That's how long she hasn't talked to me. Since that incident at the party, she has NEVER said a word. I only recieved a few occasional glares from her, as if she was trying to vaporize me using her eyes.  Sad to say, I was still as solid as a rock.

 

 

"Two weeks must be a Kris Wu record!" Amber exclaimed as she sat beside me in our Math class.

 

 

"Buzz off will you" I groaned as I tapped my desk. Then, instinctively, I turned around. My eyes caught hers, she was staring at my back again, those eyes were full of anger.

 

 

"Did something happen between you two?" Amber asked as she pointed to Seohyun and me. Making it all obvious.

 

 

"NO!" I denied and slapped her hand. She doesn't mind it when I do that. Amber is a sadist herself, I pity Henry for having such a girlfriend.

 

 

"Something DID happen!" Amber realized, smirking at me.

 

 

I just shook my head and took out my earphones, letting myself drown in music and forget about the lady glaring at me from behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Wu" My eyes opened and I found Mr. Han staring at me.

 

 

SHOOT. I slept in class!!

 

 

"Y-yes sir?" I stuttered as I wiped my lips, just incase I drooled. My classmates chuckled at my dumbness. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter