Library

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well that was… CRAZY.  Kris Wu is freaking crazy! How dare he same something as weird and as freaky as that when all of the students were watching the two of them. As in ALL. Now everyday she receives like 200 hate letters, 150 hate mails, and about a dozen death threats. All practically pointing out one thing, “YOU’RE A SICK WHO JUST WANT KRIS OPPA’S ATTENTION”. She practically screamed  when she opened her locker and found hundreds of hate mails gush out.

 

 

“WHOEVER HAD THE GUTS TO THIS, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU!” She threatened the people passing by the hallway, her glares giving them chills.

 

 

She picked up all the letters, and without even doubting, she threw them all inside the trash bin.

 

 

“I will kill you Wu” She muttered beneath her breath. Hating the fact that it was Kris’ fault she was in this stupid situation in the first place.

 

 

She went in the library to relieve herself from all the stress and mishap. Finals are coming and she better study for it. Taking seat in her usual place at the farthest end, she scanned her Chemistry book. How much she hated the subject but she had no choice. The numbers and letters mixed in her brain and soon, she was in her own little world.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris hated being stalked by his annoying fangirls again, so, without much choice, he entered the library. The place which forbids noise. And at once, when his fangirl stalkers entered in a very loud manner, the librarian sent them out, muttering how they were to be banded at the premises. He thanked the old lady mentally as his eyes scanned for a seat.

 

 

He smirked as he found his target. And with an air of confidence, he stride towards her.

 

 

“You are not welcome here” She said as once as she felt his presence.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter