Oppaaaaa

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what seemed like forever, Kris dropped me off the hotel I booked in.

 

 

“Remember, 7 pm at Lotte Hotel. Just tell them Lau’s party and they’ll know where to point you” Kris reminded after he handed me the last of my bags.

 

 

“Thanks” I gave him a quick nod and was about to turn when I heard him clear his throat.

 

 

“Umm, I was wondering..” He looked nervous for a moment, his eyes stared at anything but me.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“If you…”

 

 

“If I can?”

 

 

“Will you…”

 

 

“Will I what?”

 

 

He raised an eyebrow, giving me that “will-you-shut-up-and-let-me-talk” stare.

 

 

“I don’t have all day” I rolled my eyes at him. He sighed.

 

 

“Never mind. Just.. I was thinking, if you want to, you can be my date” He said, this time, he looked at me blankly.

 

 

Really, how could this guy be all stutterey and cute in a second then be a -faced idiot in the next. He has serious mood swing problems.

 

 

“I.. I’m going with someone” I bit my lip. Yes, I lied. Truth is, I don’t want to cause more trouble with Minho if I go with Kris. And, if there are hungry press idiots, I don’t want to cause another scandal that may result to me never setting foot here in Seoul again.

 

 

“Really?” Kris raised an eyebrow, looking through my façade.

 

 

“Yeah” I said, my hold on my purse tighter. His eyes surveying me is getting me nervous.

 

 

“And who is he?”

 

 

“You’ll find out. Eventually. I think your job is done here. Thanks for the ride” I say, dismissing him.

 

 

He caught the tone of finality in my voice, he gave a unsatisfied shrug and went back inside his car. He rolled down the window before leaving.

 

 

“It’s nice to see you again” He said, a small tight smile on his lips. I gave him a nod and he drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“This place isn’t really your style” I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard that dark husky voice echo inside the room as soon as I got in.

 

 

A tall man, in his late 20’s regarded me with a y smile. I rolled my eyes at him. Giving him a cold shoulder as I pushed my way in, carrying my own luggage.

 

 

“And what is my style?” I reply as soon as I set my bags on the carpeted floor.

 

 

“Exquisite tapestries, indoor pools, place for the rich and famous” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter