Promises and wishes

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The math week was about to end and she was already near victorious for avoiding him this week. But the small grin on her face vanished as she saw Mr. Han and THAT MAN walk towards her. It was her break time but she was still finishing the decorations on the stage for the closing ceremony which was in 3 hours.

 

 

“Ms. Seo, why don’t you take a break?” Mr. Han gave her a reassuring smile.

 

 

“Sir, with all due respect, this place won’t run by itself” Sarcasm was always her weapon and her weakness.

 

 

“A cup of coffee would do you good. Why don’t you go to the café downstairs and order anything you like, it’s all on me. Just tell the cashier to send me the bill” Mr. Han politely offered.

 

 

“Thank you but—“

 

 

“I insist Ms. Seo. Mr. Wu, why don’t you accompany Ms. Seo and make sure she eats?” Mr. Han turned to Kris who gave a small nod.

 

 

“Sir, I could pay for my food” Seohyun stubbornly replied.

 

 

“Nonsense! You and Kris have been working the whole week for this. It’s the only way I could show my gratitude. Now both of you, go! And I strongly recommend you guys eat the dark chocolate cake” Mr. Han smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why am I always stuck with you?” Seohyun frowned as Kris handed her the latte she ordered.

 

 

“I guess we’re inseparable” Kris smirked as he sipped on his tea.

 

 

“Please” Seohyun snorted as she looked away.

 

 

Kris gave a light chuckle and set down his cup on the table. His hands clasped as his face turned business-like.

 

 

“I want to talk to you about something. I’ve been meaning to talk to you since this Monday but you were obviously avoiding me”

 

 

“Good you know” Kris seemed to ignore her remark.

 

 

“About that kiss—“

 

 

“THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT THAT KISS. THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN AND WOULD NEVER HAPPEN.” Seohyun’s voice turned deadly as she glared at Kris, setting down her own mug on the table. Kris never back down as he simply gave her a gorgeous, heart melting smile.

 

 

“I’d like you to know that from this day, I’ve officially decided to do whatever it takes to make you love me”

 

 

Seohyun gasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter