The commotion

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun wanted to dash and leave Kris Wu behind when they have already reached their school, unfortunately for her, the giant blond anticipated her move. So, to prevent her from running away, Kris put an arm around her shoulder, his grip like iron steel.

 

 

Imagine what happened next?

 

 

The moment they walked in the gate, everybody froze. LITERALLY.

 

 

A person who isn't in their right mind wouldn't spare a second glance at the two but EVERYONE was sane in this school. Students, teachers, athletes, nerds, wannabe's, and even the guards all stopped what they were doing just to stare in shock at the couple.

 

 

Seohyun wanted to melt right there and then. She wanted the ground to just open up and eat her whole. THIS WAS TOO EMBARASSING. And then suddenly, to add her misery, a dumb-founded Choi Minho entered the scene.

 

 

GREAT.

 

 

"Okay" Kris suddenly cleared his throat making Seohyun look up at him, eyes pleading not to embarass her more.  " Good morning to all, teachers, students, friends, and staff. I'd like to inform each and every one of you to please RESPECT Seo Joo Hyun as much as you RESPECT me. If word comes to me that ANY of you DARE to point a finger at her or even STARE maliciously at her, please do RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. I SWEAR, my WRATH will follow you where ever you are and NOTHING will stop me"

 

 

 

 

 

“THAT.WAS.AMAZING!” Min, Hara, Nicole, and Nana squealed when they saw Seohyun enter the classroom.

 

 

“You totally look cute with Kris!” Hara laughed as she clasped her hands in delight.

 

 

“Gosh! Can’t you all be more embarrassing?” Seohyun went to her seat and proceeded to hide her red face.

 

 

The fact that these ladies weren’t even her classmates in this class and they’re just there to annoy her, is giving her one of the most splitting headaches in her ENTIRE LIFE.

 

 

“Seohyun dear, you must admit to your self that YOU of all people, have stunned Kris Wu and made him a slave of your beauty!” Nana poetically remarked, earning giggles from the other girls.

 

 

“Captain Im, with all do respect, that was a sloppy cheesy mushy line coming from a self proclaimed man-hater like you” Seohyun retorted.

 

 

“HEY! I can appreciate a man who gives effort for the woman he loves!”

 

 

“I think I’m going to cry! This is too heart warming!” Min chuckled as she clutched her heart.

 

 

“Ladies, will you please leave Seohyun alone? Don’t you all have class at this time?” A poker faced Minho appeared and shooed the girls away, leaving the girls muttering how Minho is such a kill joy and a possessive best friend.

 

 

“Thanks Min” Seohyun whispered as she rested her head on her arm chair.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter