A confused heart

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun laughed as Kris hurriedly rushed to find the bathroom.

 

 

Note to self, Kris Wu hates roller coasters.

 

 

She mentally listed in her brain.

 

Treasure, that is what you are
Honey, you're my golden star
You know you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
If you let me treasure you~

 

Her phone rang, causing her to jump a bit. She fished it out of her pocket and gasped in shock.

 

 

“Minho-yah!!” She hurriedly pressed the answer button.

 

 

“Where are you?” His voice like ice shards, cutting deep into her soul.

 

 

“I’m at the amusement park. Near Gangnam” She chewed on her lower lip. She hated it if Minho acts like this towards her. It makes her crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Kris nudged her shoulder as they walked towards the parking lot. She had been silent for quite some time now.

 

 

Seohyun only shook her head, but there was worry visible in her eyes.

 

 

As soon as they reached Kris’ car, there was a tall figure standing next to it. And to Kris’ dismay, it was none other than Choi Minho.

 

 

“So he’s the reason” Kris’ brows frowned. Choi Minho sent him death glares. If looks could kill, he would’ve been dead on the spot now.

 

 

“Minho-yah” Seohyun wanted to walk towards Minho but Kris grabbed her arm. Preventing her.

 

 

“Don’t” Kris muttered, his voice dangerous.

 

 

“She doesn’t belong with you Wu” Minho walked towards them. He was holding in his anger but it showed in his face that he wanted to rip Kris into shreds.

 

 

“She doesn’t belong with you either!” Kris replied, his other hand formed into a fist.

 

 

Seohyun pulled her arm from Kris successfully. She went in between them, but she was facing Minho.

 

 

“Minho, let’s go” She pleaded. Minho glanced at her for a moment and all she saw was rage. Minho pushed her aside gently as he stood face to face with Kris Wu.

 

 

“If you EVER come near her again I swear I will---“

 

 

“You’ll what? You don’t get to decide what she wants CHOI” Kris gritted his teeth. Completely angry by the fact that Seohyun wanted to be with Minho more than him.

 

 

“Atleast I never treated her like TRASH” Minho spat.

 

 

Seohyun grabbed Minho’s arm, pulling him back.

 

 

“STOP IT. I DECIDE WHAT I WANT AND FORTUNATELY, IT’S NONE OF YOU” Seohyun coldly interrupted.

 

 

The two men faced her, shocked by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter