locker

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People say I’m a . Well, I don’t care. They can call me whatever they want and I wouldn’t give a damn. All I know is that I’m human and I’m prone to imperfections. The name is Seo Joo Hyun, I go by Seohyun since Joo Hyun is a bit too old for my taste. As you all know, Kris Wu hates my guts. I’m the stain in his perfect white sheets. Well, that sounded wrong. And I guess you already know that I beat him. Let me tell you all something, you can’t have what you want. Serves that idiot right!

 

I was class nerd when I was younger, with matching braces and double rimmed glasses. But meeting Wu, something in me triggered. I want to annoy the hell out of him! To make him feel what I feel! Oh, don’t mistaken this for a crush. I don’t like Wu. Not even a bit.

 

 

“Yes Minho, I’ll come on your birthday, I promise” I said for the 5th time, assuring my long time best friend (who never seems to be bothered by my hideous looks in the past).

 

 

“You sure Hyun? You know I need you, I can’t live without you!” He exaggerated.

 

 

“I am sure. Now if you don’t want me to change my mind, stop bugging me!” I almost yelled at him on the phone, we’ve been at this conversation for the last 30 minutes, my stomach begins to growl in hunger.

 

 

“Fine. Miss you Hyunnie” I could almost imagine him using those puppy dog eyes and silly pout of his. EW. NOT CUTE.

 

 

“Whatever CHOI”

 

 

I hung up first. A smile spread across my face. CHOI MINHO is the only guy who could light up my mood. I repeat, THE ONLY GUY.

 

 

I have just realized that I’ve reached my destination. My eyes observed my locker.

 

 

“”

 

 

Anger fumed inside of me. I just started school in this hell hole yet someone had the guts to vandalize my locker! MY LOCKER.

 

 

“Go back to where you came from WITCH”

 

 

It struck me. Only one cunning idiot doesn’t want me here. Of course, who else? It was none other than Kris Wu.

 

 

WITCH

 

 

Fine! Two can play the game! I swear on the river styx, I’ll be the evil antagonist in his whole life! He’s going to get a taste of his own medicine!

 

 

 

 

 

Kris laughed along with his friends. It was a very good day indeed. The sun was high up in the sky and he knew that day could not have been better.

 

 

“We should totally ditch you the next time we go watch a horror movie” Amber joked at Henry.

 

 

“Hey! It isn’t my fault I have a phobia!” Henry reasoned out.

 

 

“A phobia of everything!” Key seconded.

 

 

“Jess, help me out!” Henry pouted at the eldest among them.

 

 

“Sorry dude” Jessica laughed.

 

 

“Kris!” Henry turned to him. The guy pleaded.

 

 

“What?!” Kris laughed along. Henry was really fun to tease. He’d have lots of reactions.

 

 

“I swear you guys are-----“

 

 

“Hey Kris Wu!”

 

 

Everyone in the cafeteria stopped what they were doing, all eyes focused on the newly arrived specie.

 

 

“Yah Seo Joo Hyun! What’s your problem?!” Kris stood from his chair. He doesn’t like the way she treats him. It was as if he was trash.

 

 

“You’re my problem!” She poin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter