Amusements parks

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS.IS.STUPID.

 

 

Seohyun thought as she opened the gate and saw Kris’ car parked right outside. What’s more is that Kris freakin’ Wu was coolly leaning on his car’s hood with a smirk on his face.

 

 

“You did not just do this” Seohyun’s eyes squinted as she crossed her arms.

 

 

“You can’t just walk to school under the scorching heat” Kris waved his hands dramatically.

 

 

“I’d rather burn to death than take another car ride with you” Seohyun rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk away.

 

 

Kris sighed and counted up to10, holding in his anger. After 10, he ran to her and surprisingly lifted her up and carried her across his shoulder.

 

 

“YAH!! PUT ME DOWN!! PUT ME DOWN!! YAHH WU!!!” Seohyun screamed as she wailed, her legs hitting his abdomen and her arms hitting his back.

 

 

“You’re coming with me whether you like it or not!” Kris snapped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho’s eyes widened.

 

 

“What did you say?” He asked again, not believing his ears.

 

 

“Miss Seo went to school with a tall blonde guy. He carried her inside his car” The maid replied, giving Minho an innocent shrug.

 

 

“And you just let him carry her? What if he’s a kidnapper or something?!!” Minho snarled.

 

 

“They seem to know each other, sir. Miss Seo called him Wu. And they looked like perfect together” The maid dreamily squealed. Minho bit his lower lip, dismissing the Seo’s house maid as he walked himself out of their house. It looks like Kris was taking everything to the next level.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?!” Seohyun practically screamed as she saw that they passed by their school.

 

 

“Somewhere we only know” Kris smiled cheekily, earning a smack on his head.

 

 

“If you dare lay a finger on any part of my body, no matter how small, I will ing beat you to death!”

 

 

“Jeez! Why are you so grouchy?!” Kris rubbed his nape as his eyes never left the road.

 

 

“Grouchy is an understatement. I’m RAGING!!! YOU SHOW UP AT MY DOORSTEP, CARRY ME ACROSS YOUR SHOULDER, KIDNAP ME, AND NOW YOU’RE TAKING ME TO WHO KNOWS WHERE! WHY THAT DOESN’T MAKE ME GROUCHY! THAT MAKES ME ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Kris stopped the car in the middle of an empty street. He turned to Seohyun and grabbed her shoulders, his lips touched her ear.

 

 

“Keep talking and I promise you, I’ll kiss you and make love to you in this car” He muttered ily. His breath tickling her senses.

 

 

“YOU.WOULDN’T.DARE.” Seohyun’s eyes widened as she flushed at the memory of his lips on hers.

 

 

“Try me” Kris pulled away with a hungry look in his eyes. He then went back to driving, eyes never leaving the road.

 

 

Seohyun’s lips were sealed tight. She was red and hot. How his words could make her this crazy and turn her speechless. She gazed out the window, trying to shake off her thoughts and the weird beating of her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun gawked. Her eyes lit u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter