Red light

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at him with my mouth wide.

 

 

BESTFRIEND

 

 

“You can stop gawking now” He spoke as he rolled his eyes, grabbing my bags from my hands.

 

 

“Isn’t Key supposed to---“

 

 

“They’re all busy” He shrugged, giving me a cold shoulder. He left me standing as he walked towards his Mercedes.

 

 

I can’t help but sigh. Normally, he would gush out different topics and walk with me. Now, it’s this. Ofcourse, everything about us right now isn’t normal.

 

 

“Stop thinking and get inside the car. I still have work” He called over, making me snap out of my thoughts.

 

 

 

The thing about having a best friend like Minho is, he’s all sweet and loving but when a fight like this comes to place, he’s the meanest person there is.

 

 

“Min—“

 

 

“How is Japan? Is Shim Changmin treating you well?”

 

 

Before I can even complete a sentence, he does this. I avoided looking at his face, taking in the view outside the car.

 

 

“Japan is lovely and Shim Changmin is nice”

 

 

“Nice? That’s all you can say about your new boy toy?” He scoffed.

 

 

OUCH. Boy toy. That hit the nerve.

 

 

“Yah, he’s not my boy toy!” I turned to him, brows furrowed.

 

 

“Save it! You play every man’s heart”

 

 

“Is this the kind of treatment I get after returning back to Korea in such a long time?”

 

 

“This is the kind of treatment you get for breaking my heart” He glared at me, stopping the car when the street light turned red.

 

 

“I was---“

 

 

“You know what? I don’t want to hear your excuses. This conversation is over” Minho said, shifting his attention back to the street.

 

 

“I can’t believe this!” I mouthed. I clicked my seatbelt open, pushed the door open and slammed it shut. I quickly moved to the car trunk and opened it as I pulled out my bags. Minho protested as he got out of the driver’s seat.

 

 

“YAH!” Minho pulled my bag back. " SEO JOO HYUN!"

 

 

The street light turned green, the cars behind us honked.

 

 

“GET INSIDE THE CAR!” Minho yelled.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter