Another crazy confession

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho let himself be dragged by Seohyun to the school roof top. It was the only place where they could gain some privacy and be free from the crowd.

 

 

“CHOI MINHO! HOW DARE YOU?!” Seohyun screamed once she closed the door. She pulled his collar, her face a mere inch away from his.

 

 

“HOW DARE YOU! YOU LET HIM ACT LIKE THAT TO YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU HATED HIM? AND NOW YOU’RE WHAT? THE GIRL HE’S COURTING?! AND YOU AGREED TO THAT!” Minho scoffed.

 

 

“STILL! YOU EMBARASSED ME INFRONT OF ------“

 

 

“SINCE WHEN DID YOU GIVE A DAMN OF WHAT OTHERS THINK?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU LET KRIS WU, THE JERK WHO’S BEEN BULLYING YOU SINCE YOU WERE A KID, SPEAK TO YOU LIKE THAT?! YOU’RE SEO JOO HYUN!” Minho’s face became red. “I THOUGHT YOU WERE MORE THAN THAT!”

 

 

Seohyun’s grip on Minho loosened. He was right. She forgot why she came here. She forgot her purpose. She forgot who she was.

 

 

“Seohyunnie, don’t let him get to you” Minho stared at his feet, his hands were balled to fists.

 

 

Silence covered them. Minho took in very deep breaths to calm himself down. Seohyun bit her lips, trying to find the right words to say.

 

 

“Y-yah Choi Minho! Stop making me feel guilty” Seohyun said with a blush. “I’m sorry okay?! You’re right, I shouldn’t let him get the best of me”

 

 

Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter