Cherry and mint~

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole volleyball team howled like wolves as she came in, clearly in a VERY bad mood.

 

 

“Kris was waiting for her” Min teased.

 

 

“Guess he was charmed by you” Nicole added.

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t like him?” Hara smiled knowingly.

 

 

“As if” She snorted as she dropped her bag on one of the benches and took off her jacket.

 

 

“Woah there Ms. Grouchy. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?” Nana grinned.

 

 

“You guys are really---“

 

 

“We know. But please, guys don’t just wait on girls to talk about math stuff. Especially a guy like Kris Wu” Min rolled her eyes.

 

 

She stopped unpacking her stuff from her bag and placed her hands on her hips while facing the lot.

 

 

“Let’s get this straight ladies, I didn’t enrol in this school because of its nice facilities and well-known name. No. I came here to take down Kris Wu and make him pay for the miserable life he gave me in the past. And I will never bat my eyelashes on that conceited jerk!” Her face gone red as she herself was trying to believe every word she said.

 

 

“Alright” Nana smiled “But you won’t mind if the male basketball team would jog with us today right?”

 

 

dropped.

 

 

“Thought so!” Hara giggled as she hi-fived with Nicole.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dude!” Key’s  eyes widened as he saw Kris come out of his own car. It was their Saturday basketball practice which was sort of weird since Kris never attended it even though he was the MVP.

 

 

“What happened to your---“Henry pointed out but Kris raised his hand to silence him.

 

 

“Let’s just get in the gym and be done with it” Kris waved at the other basketball players in a sort of  weird way as if his hand was heavy.

 

 

“You sure you can exercise in that state Wu?” Siwon asked like the caring captain he is.

 

 

“Yes sir” Kris grinned, he looked like he was in a good mood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, we’ll exercise in pairs” Nana announced.

 

 

“Boy and girl” Siwon gave a knowing smile at Kris.

 

 

“Seohyun and Kris. Key and Nicole. Henry and Min. Hara and Hoya. Now move!” Nana clapped her hands in a very bossy manner.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter