Crazy

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kris! Isn’t that Seo Joo Hyun?” Yoona asked as she pointed at the people occupying the table beside theirs. The only thing separating them was the little wall which had lights decorated all over it.

 

 

Kris gave a good look. It was really her! She was wearing a white coat and her hair was down, she was laughing at the guy in front of her who was supposedly telling a joke. A joke which Kris didn’t find funny.

 

 

“Why is she here?” Yoona pouted as she stood up, clearly annoyed by the lady who beat her at something she’s really good at.

 

 

“I don’t know. Let’s stay here for a while” Kris said. He wanted to know more about the hag. Maybe hag is a bit too much, how about a Tasmanian devil? Well that really suited her. She might look cute and cuddly on the outside but she’s really a pain in the and a scary little thing once provoked.

 

 

“Kris!” Yoona almost screamed.

 

 

By the mention of that name, Seohyun instantly turned her head and found the said guy.

 

 

“Wu” Seohyun stood up from her seat, she looked like she was ready to fight.

 

 

“Now don’t tell me I don’t have a right to go anywhere I want” Kris sarcastically said as he smirked.

 

 

“Now Hyun, it’s not nice” Minho stood up as he grabbed Seohyuns’ hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

 

Seohyun blushed and Kris couldn’t help himself but scoff.

 

 

“Choi Minho, why am I not surprised? I guess the beast has found her prince” Kris stood up from his chair, seeing that he was still taller than the tan guy made him smile in victory.

 

 

“Because there is nothing surprising here Wu” Minho gave a very calm smile but his eyes said otherwise.

 

 

“Too shay. I have a better idea, why don’t you two frogs marry? That would be great! The wedding of the century!” Kris laughed, he wanted to see how far Choi Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter