Chapter 1

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some say you only live once, so you need to make the most of your life. They’re right. Each day, I live life like it’s my last. I do what I love and love what I do. I spend my time wisely, not wasting each precious second. And I do things perfectly. I’m a guy. Weird? I think not. It’s not wrong if you want your life to be perfect. It’s not a mistake if you want everything planned and organized. It’s not a sin if you want to be number 1 all the time. Life IS short, so you better do your best in everything.

 

 

 

“Kris!”

 

 

“Yo Kris!”

 

 

“What’s up Kris?!”

 

 

I’m Kris Wu, 18 and living my life to the fullest. I’m the best athlete in school, and the valedictorian of the whole senior class. If there is one thing I don’t like, it’s loosing.

 

 

“Hey!” I smiled back to the people who greeted me. It’s cool being popular, everyone adores you! The girls throwing their selves to me, the guys wanting to be like me. Who wouldn’t want to be me? I mean, I’m rich, I’m smart, and most importantly I’m devilishly handsome.

 

 

“Kris!” A certain girl-ish scream made my grin wider.

 

 

“Babe!”

 

 

She ran towards me, like in those romantic movies you see. Everything is in slow motion and the color turns into sepia. My imagination is running wild again.

 

 

“Kris!” She hugged me tight.

 

 

“Yoona misses me?” I .

 

 

She gave a chuckle that sounded like music to my ears.

 

 

“Why wouldn’t I? You’re the perfect boyfriend!” She pinched my cheeks.

 

 

“And you’re one hot babe” I smirked.

 

 

Im Yoona. She’s my girlfriend. She’s y, popular, and well she’s totally my type. She’s a very submissive gal and obeys me like a pup. Well, she’s not THAT smart but her hotness covers all her imperfections.

 

 

“4th period is going to start soon, why don’t we go together?” She asked as she held my hand.

 

 

“Love to” I smiled as I let her drag me along.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The classroom was noisy, as always. Trash can be found everywhere and the place looked more like a dumpster than a classroom. It’s alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter