The End of Book 1

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun could only glare at her parents as they welcomed them (her, Minho, and Kris) with open arms. Beside them were Kris’ own parents, faces shone brightly.

 

 

“Thank you for bringing them here Minho” My father smiled at Minho.

 

 

Minho could only suppress his lips into a thin line, not liking the idea of having both Kris’ parents in our old summer house.

 

 

We all walked inside the house, settling in the living room. Me, Kris and Minho sat across our parents. Minho and Kris sandwiched me, making me groan in frustration.

 

 

The awkwardness was broken when my very own mother dropped a few newspapers in front of us.

 

 

“And?” I raised my eyebrows. I knew there would be more. The press could be really good at their job.

 

 

“You were in the TV news this morning. Actually you both were on most of the channels” Kris’ father  spoke.

 

 

“I could explain---“ Kris was ready to say a word when my very own mother raised a hand to stop him.

 

 

“No need for explanations. We already thought of it” Mom said.

 

 

“It would benefit both of our families, so there is no need for explanations. I promise you both you’d love  our news for you!” Kris’ mother smiled at us.

 

 

“What news?!” Kris and I glanced at each other, feeling scared of the sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter