Rank list's and transferee's

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun grumbled as she set down her pen. The canteen became too small for her when she saw his shadow hovering above her.

 

 

“What?” Her brows furrowed.

 

 

“I thought you might want to know that the rank list just came out” Kris grinned from ear-to-ear.

 

 

“You seem to be in a good mood. You ranked first, am I right?” Seohyun’s voice was like a chill running through his spine.

 

 

“Why don’t you see it for yourself, Ms. Know-it-all” Kris crossed his arms on his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun couldn’t believe it! She was too shocked to utter a sound. All that came out of was a loud “Oh”.

 

 

“Congrats” Kris whispered right beside her ear as he caressed her face, taking advantage of her shocked state.

 

 

“Seohyunnie~” Min shouted once she saw Seohyun.

 

 

With this, Kris straightened and pretended to read the list of honour students hanging on the board.

 

 

“Min” Seohyun tried to manage a smile but it came out awkward, nevertheless, Min still went to where Seohyun was.

 

 

“Hey Kris” Min waved at Kris as soon as she saw him. Min wasn’t that close with Kris but they treated each other as acquaintances.

 

 

“Min” Kris recognized her presence.

 

 

“Ohh~ the rank list came out! What? I got the 20th spot?!! Omo! Wait…… Kris, you’re.. second?!!! SEOHYUN YOU’RE FIRST!” Min gasped.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter