5 years and a month

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you. Every inch, every corner, every curve. I love all of you. Inside and out”

 

He stared at me, eyes full of longing and desperation. I gasped, not knowing what to say. I can’t breathe. I’m suffocating. My lungs don’t seem to work.

 

“Tell me you love me” He said, he stood drenched under the rain. His shirt clung sinfully against his body, his muscles showing.

 

“I…” I look at him. His eyes hold mine and I dropped my books. I dropped my umbrella. I ran to him, the rain poured on my face.

 

His eyes widened as I crashed my body to his, embracing him. Embracing all of him.

 

“I love you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“And CUT!”

 

The director screamed. And everyone applauded.

 

“Nice job” Changmin smiled at me as he pushed me gently, away from his drenched body.

 

“Thanks. You too” I gave him a pat on the shoulder as I grabbed a towel from one of the crew and start to dry my hair.

 

“Yah Seohyun, you have a visitor!” My friend and assistant, Sunny, practically bounced to my direction and giggled.

 

“Now?” I asked, I still wanted to talk to Changmin about something.

 

“Yes now!” Sunny said.

 

How could she be so energetic when last night we both stayed up late because she helped me memorize and practice my lines for the ending of my new drama? Like seriously, how???

 

“There’s your cue” Changmin nudged me with an understanding grin.

 

He’s always like that. Shim Changmin is a born and bred Korean who is both popular in Korea and Japan. But this time, he chose to stay in Japan for good seeing his career was a lot bigger here. We met about a year ago. In a bar. Okay, it’s not what you think. I was just out to have a few drinks when some guy starts hitting on me then boom, Shim Changmin came to the rescue. Amazing right? I came to the Land of the Rising Sun to be away from Korean society, gossip, boys, and all that. Still, I ended up with one of the most popular actors in Korea as my leading man and my colleague.

 

“You are going to be so happy!” Sunny said as she squealed, opening the door for me.

 

 

 

 

“SEO JOOHYUN!” A pair of bright eyes greeted mine. I felt my jaw drop.

 

“HENRY LAU?!” My heart rose to my throat. Questions filled my brain. Did Kris send you here?

 

“Good to see you!” Fortunately, Henry was too dense to notice my facial expression.

 

“Nice to see you too” I chuckled nervously as I offered him a seat. It was kinda weird since we were still in the studio and people are running around doing errands but H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter