NEARLY THERE

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked towards me, stars following his trail. The world was in different shades of yellow, orange, pink, blue, and green.

 

 

He held out his hand as he stopped in front of me, eyes never leaving mine.

 

 

“Wu” I could feel myself running out of oxygen.

 

 

“Wake up” His smile so fascinating that it’s not helping my lack of air. “Wake up, love”

 

 

LOVE. HE CALLED ME LOVE.

 

 

 

 

“YAH IREONHA!” A loud voice followed by a bang sent me flailing in my bed. “GET UP! IT’S 12 NOON!”

 

 

THANK THE HEAVENS IT WAS A DREAM.

 

 

But then, Kris Wu’s face invaded my room, sending me screeching.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID BLONDE GIANT?!!!” I started throwing my pillows at him, not wanting him to see me in my night gown.

 

 

“YAH! YOU’RE BROTHER GAVE ME THE KEY!” He said, easily catching the pillows with his muscular arms.

 

 

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU BOTH!” I said, standing up to hit him with my pillow. “HOW DARE YOU!”

 

 

Mid-hit, he caught my arm, causing me to outbalance and sent us both tripping on the carpet. I fell to him face forward as he protectively put his arms around me. My nose caught a whiff of his scent. Not an ounce of cologne. Only that musky aftershave and raw male scent. My eyes landed on his hard chest to his flawless neck and lastly to his glassy gaze.

 

 

“Are you still going to kill me?” His voice a hundred times ier, making my core burn.

 

 

I gulped. Unknowingly biting my lower lip. His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter