Chapter 5

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DaeHyun had just finished his class and went straight to the cafeteria. Once he entered he immediately set his eyes on the cheesecakes that was placed in front of the counter. Without wasting any time, he made his way straight to where the cheesecakes were. It was as if the cakes were calling out to him.

Being a cheesecake addict, there was no way DaeHyun can refuse. He immediately bought one and went to look for a place to seat. Well, it wasn’t really a problem though as the cafeteria was quite empty and there were not many people there.

Finally sitting down, DaeHyun took the first bite of the cheesecake and smiled in content. He loved cheesecake. Always had and always will. He savored each and every bite he took and felt like he was in Heaven.

He was already halfway through eating the cake when he heard someone calling his name from afar. The voice was familiar and kept repeating his name. The volume of the voice gradually got louder and louder as the person was getting closer to where DaeHyun was.

Who could that be ? I think I’ve heard that voice before.

“DaeHyun hyung ~~~~~ ” Zelo called as he sat beside DaeHyun. DaeHyun gave him a weird face as he finally he knew the person who called him from afar continuously until he reached where DaeHyun was.

“Do you really have to call me from afar like that when you already know where I am ?” DaeHyun asked as he took another bite of his cheesecake. Zelo always did that though. And it somehow annoyed him so much besides making him feel embarassed. He would call out DaeHyun’s name and kept repeating it until he was right in front of DaeHyun’s eyes.

Zelo just smiled before he started whining again once he spotted DaeHyun’s half-eaten cake, “Hyung, you’re eating a cake ! Why didn’t you tell me !!” Zelo’s whining started to gain peoples’ attention and if DaeHyun could he would’ve took the whole slice of cheesecake he was eating and shove it into Zelo’s mouth. Whatever it took to keep the younger boy’s mouth shut.

“Yah ! Don’t make so much noise !! You’re making me unnecessarily popular all of sudden !! Here, take it if you want it.” DaeHyun hissed before pushing the cake towards Zelo. That kid, on the other hand, pouted when he got scolded by DaeHyun and said, “Eeeiii ... hyung, you are not sincere !”

DaeHyun sighed and shrugged as he pulled the plate back to him. “Suit yourself, kiddo.”

Then, Zelo quickly took the plate back and started digging in DaeHyun’s cake. DaeHyun just stared at him in disbelief and shook his head. You’re lucky you’re my buddy.

He was just sitting there beside Zelo casually when his mates, or so they called themselves B.A.P were gathering around the table. Yeah, they were a group of six members, who were always hanging around together all the time and they decided it would be better if their group had a name so they came up with the name B.A.P.

“Yo ! DaeHyun ah !”. They greeted DaeHyun and that latter greeted them back by using the same way. They high-fived each other and gathered around at the table. Zelo who was still busy with DaeHyun’s cake hardly acknowledge their presence and said nothing.

Seeing Zelo was eating something yummy, JongUp quickly squeezed in between Zelo and DaeHyun to have a taste of the almost finished cake too.

“Have you finished your classes ?” HimChan asked while trying to stop JongUp from bothering Zelo who was still eating DaeHyun’s cake. JongUp was trying to get the plastic fork from Zelo but the younger kid was so persistent on not giving up anything to him.

Ignoring the two, DaeHyun answered,“Yup. I’m all done. You guys wanna come to my house ?” DaeHyun asked while looking at each and every one of them. He turned to his side and shook his head as JongUp was whining that Zelo didn’t want to share the cake with him.

“Dude, we go to your house like , everyday !” YongGuk said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. Everyone at that table laughed and even shook their heads seeing DaeHyun making fun of himself. “Oh really ? Haha. I don’t realize at all. So are you guys coming today ?”

“We’re always on, bro.” YoungJae said. He sat in between Zelo and JongUp so the two didn’t have a chance to fight with one another. Since the bench could hardly occupy that many people, DaeHyun stood up since he was already at the very edge of the chair. He would’ve fallen anytime so why not just standing up now ?

“Cool ! Hang on I’ll tell my dongsaeng.” DaeHyun took out his phone to text IlHoon, informing him that B.A.P will be coming over as usual and that he was going home first.

The rest of the B.A.P looked at one another before Zelo asked DaeHyun, “You don’t have to do that at all, hyung. We’ve been to your house everyday. I’m sure he knows well enough of our existence in your house.”

DaeHyun shook his head a little before answering as he had finished texting IlHoon, “No actually I’m just telling him that I’ll be going back with you guys first since you’re all done with the classes today. Usually we’re going back with IlHoon right ? But his classes are not done yet until later so I told him we were going back first.”

They all just nodded their heads upon his answer. Hmm, he was right. Usually IlHoon will be tagging alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter