Chapter 4

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14 years later

“Where are these kids ? Don’t they want to eat ? Just now they said they were all hungry !” ChaeRin talked to herself as she put the last dish on the table and frowned to see the chairs were still empty. Just now her children were all whining on how hungry they were after they came back from school and colleges so ChaeRin hurriedly cooked lunch for them and once she had finished cooking, not a single soul was at the table.

She was just about to go upstairs to call the kids because she assumed they were sleeping but as soon as she heard noises from the second floor, she fastened her pace. “Aish , these kids.” She immediately knew what was going on up there.

On the other hand in one of the rooms on the second floor, a wrestling show was shown live.

“Take this, er !” With that, JinYoung received a smackdown from his younger sister who landed right on top of his back.

“Yaaaah !! Jung HaNa !!!!” he cried in pain as his sister began to strangle him while he was trying to get her of off him. Ignoring her brother’s cry, HaNa continued to beat the hell out of her brother as her life was depending on it.

“I’m just going to watch..” IlHoon said, completely staying himself out from the fight. He just sat there and watched them killing themselves and didn’t seem to be wanting to stop at all. IlHoon made sure that the distance between him and the showdown was far enough to avoid him from getting involved.

All of a sudden, DaeHyun entered the room and joined in the fight too. Though he actually had no reason why he had to get involved. Instead of joining in, as the eldest brother he should’ve stopped them,no ? Hmm. In the end, the situation ended up with DaeHyun pulling HaNa’s leg; while the girl kept trying to kick him away and at the same time still strangling JinYoung; who was screaming and demanding HaNa to stop and kept calling for DaeHyun to help him.

While they were still strangling each other, the door opened and revealed ChaeRin’s figure, wide eyed and they could see smokes were c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter