Chapter 35

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DaeHyun woke up to the ray of sunshine entering his room from the window. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. “What day is it today?” DaeHyun asked himself sleepily as he scratched his head.

He was still in his sleepy state when he heard a knock on the door, “Hyung! Are you awake?! I bet you’re not.” IlHoon said from the other side of the door. DaeHyun was about to reply when IlHoon opened the door and entered the room to wake him up.

IlHoon’s eyes widened and he grinned seeing DaeHyun was already awake even though his eyes were closed and he was still sitting on his bed. “Awe ~~ hyung! For the first time ever you woke up without having me to wake you!” IlHoon and clapped his hands.

DaeHyun reached the nearest pillow and threw it towards IlHoon who avoided it nicely. “Stop talking nonsense. I’m always up early. I just like to go back to bed since it’s still dark. I’m an early riser, you know?” DaeHyun said while getting of the bed and stretched.

IlHoon took this chance to pick up the pillow DaeHyun threw and hurled it to DaeHyun which only hit his head. “Yah!! JUNG ILHOON !!” DaeHyun yelled. IlHoon in the meantime was squealing happily. “You did it first, hyung! Your fault it didn’t hit my head!” IlHoon said before running away.

DaeHyun shook his head seeing his brother’s childish attitude. He had to admit, IlHoon did change since the incident with T.K. IlHoon who was the quietest among all began to talk more and teased all of them a lot too. Not to say that DaeHyun wasn’t happy with it, well, he was happy since IlHoon was the fight-all-you-want-guys-and-I-don’t-care kind of person. IlHoon, who didn’t smile a lot, began to make smiling as his hobby now.

A part of him feeling happy that IlHoon began to be a more carefree person, but a part of him felt that IlHoon was still having a trauma of what happened as it involved the lives of three people in the house. Not to mention that he started to be more protective towards them more than DaeHyun himself especially on the first couple of days since the incident happened.

DaeHyun however, quickly reminded him that T.K was beyond their reach now and their family was safe. He didn’t want IlHoon to be burdened by the guilt that he had in him. After reassuring him that they will be okay, IlHoon started to loosen up and dropped the protective side of him.

DaeHyun’s thought were interrupted when he heard JinYoung yelled from downstairs, “DaeHyun hyung!! Are you still sleeping?! I’ll finish up your pancakes if you do ~~~”

Hearing the word pancakes, DaeHyun bolted downstairs and quickly took a sit at the dining table. “DaeHyun hyung, why haven’t you showered yet!” IlHoon whined. DaeHyun grinned and ignored him while digging in his breakfast.

“Hyung, does your stomach still feeling hurt?” JinYoung asked. DaeHyun smiled at him and answered, “No. It doesn’t hurt anymore. But I have to tell you those guys did a good job beating me up.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter