Chapter 30

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“DaeHyun oppa, are you asleep?” HaNa asked as she peeped into DaeHyun’s room. DaeHyun chuckled at his sister’s question. “You know very well what my answer might be. No matter how busy I am, I always make time for my beloved brothers and sisters when they always have questions to ask.” DaeHyun answered.

HaNa made a face at DaeHyun’s statement. “Your statement, oppa. So not you at all. I understand, don’t worry though. It always happens to those who are in love.” HaNa said naughtily as she was referring to DaeHyun and DanBi but got a flick on her forehead from her brother as a punishment.

“Haha yeah right. So, what brings you here? I know tomorrow’s a Saturday but it doesn’t mean you can stay up this late. I believe KyonDae is already asleep right?” DaeHyun asked and at the same time, nagging.

HaNa threw a pillow at him before she began, “It’s nothing really but I’m just curious. You remember that day when appa and SooYeon omma had a fight right? On the day JinYoung oppa and I got the reactions. Well, I kind of heard something that they fought about.”

“Oh, really? What did you hear?” DaeHyun asked, pretending not to know. He knew sooner or later his little sister will come and ask him about it and he knew very well too that she heard what their parents fought about. Heck, DaeHyun even had to apologise to the neighbours next door for the noise but lucky him the neighbours seemed to understand their family’s issue.

“You were there, right? You know what they fought about. It’s about me not being appa’s daughter and stuff. But I didn’t hear the end of the fight. What happened?” HaNa asked, curious. Her brother was the only person she knew she could ask and get the answers right. She thought of asking IlHoon but she was sure that IlHoon will tell her to go and ask DaeHyun instead. JinYoung didn’t know anything about it and she certainly didn’t want to ask SooYeon as she was just about to develop trust in her mother.

“Aigoo, my dear dongsaeng. Don’t worry. It’s all clear now. I was wanting to tell you this but I know you would come and ask me yourself.” DaeHyun patted her head. HaNa became more confused than ever.

“Clear? What is clear?”

“It’s clear now that you are really appa’s child and your brothers’ biological sister. You always doubted about that too, right? Now I’m telling you, it’s the truth. Omma told everything to appa that day and she even proved that you’re his daughter as well. In case you don’t know, all four of us have a birthmark on the back of our left shoulders, just like appa but we didn’t realize it.” DaeHyun explained.

“Really? I am really appa’s child, then?! But did he believe in omma? What if he still doesn't believe it and still thinks that I'm not his child?” HaNa asked again.

“He cried after that, though so I think he was convinced and now believe that you’re of one his naughty kids too. Are you feeling better now?” DaeHyun asked.

HaNa shrugged upon that question. “Well, I am happy but I don’t know whether appa will treat me differently this time. Do you think he will be nicer to me? Or at least, love me?”

DaeHyun shook his head hearing his sister asking that question. “He does love you, kiddo. Trust me. I know he treats you differently but that doesn’t mean he never loved you. I told you before that he was just confused, right?”

HaNa nodded as she recalled what DaeHyun used to say to her. “I love appa too. Though he never showed he loves me.” She said mostly to herself but DaeHyun heard her.

“He d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter