Chapter 29

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When can I ever go to a place where I won’t see your face ...” RiYoung said while crossing her arms and looking at the person in front of her with a bored expression. She pretended a yawn and shook her head at the sight of that person.

“And I always wonder the same thing ...” Replied the person in front of RiYoung, using her tone.

“Seeing you is the very last thing I want to do in my life. Yet, there you are always. To annoy my life.” RiYoung said in a sweet voice. Meanwhile in the shop they were in, the rest of the customers were starting to be afraid if a fight might break between the two. No one dared to say anything as they knew what these two were capable of doing.

I mean, everyone knew that RiYoung and Zelo were a life time enemies and whenever they met each other, they will fight. And it’s not just a simple fight, their fight was literally a war. The most memorable one was when they were at a cupcake shop once, they met and they fought, as usual. At first the fight was just saying bad things about one another but the next thing they knew, they had cupcake war.

The rest of the customers were affected as well. Not to forget to mention that some of them joined the fight as well for no reason. It was a ‘glorious’ sight. They soon had to call RiYoung’s friends to break the fight so that they won’t burn the cupcake shop down. Now, back to reality.

“Move away. You’re blocking the door.” RiYoung said sternly.

“No way. I think you know me very well that I will never move even an inch.” Zelo replied mockingly.

“Okay now you two. You won’t start a fight here!” The manager of the shop said, while standing in between the two of them. RiYoung and Zelo exchanged death glares which, if possible, could burn a hole on the manager’s body.

RiYoung walked pass Zelo and bumped into his shoulder before exiting the shop. Zelo sulked and was about to yell at RiYoung when the manager cut him. “You know, the two of you should really just get married!”

Zelo looked at the manager wide eyed and scoffed, “Say what?! Me? Her? Are you kidding me?! That monster ?!”

The manager shook his head at him, “No. I’m not to be kidding you. The two of you are just the same. Both thick headed, hot tempered and don’t want to lose to each other. Trust me, just by looking at the both of you makes me think that you guys will make a great couple. Besides getting to end this war you two are in and create peacefulness in this town.” He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Zelo rolled his eyes and let out a fake laugh, “Yeah right. Who would ever want to date that hyper girl ...” With that, Zelo walked out of the shop.

The manager shook his head and said to the rest of the customers in the shop, “Believe me, they will date each other one day.” The rest of them just nodded in agreement and all of them went back on their business.

“Huh. Date RiYoung? Really? That was a funny joke, seriously. Can win the best joke of the year hands down!” Zelo said while walking home and holding an umbrella as it was pouring. “Dang it, it’s so cold. It rains all of a sudden, too.” Zelo put his hood up and zipped his jacket all the way.

As he was walking, he saw someone trying to get cover from the rain under a tree. That person was shivering cold and was squatting under the tree while trying to warm herself. “Oh, isn’t that RiYoung?” Zelo asked himself as he saw RiYoung from afar.

“Should I help her out? If I help her then she thinks I’m giving up and she will think that she’s better than me.” Zelo was contemplating with himself whether he should help RiYoung or not as they were enemies but at the same time he felt pity towards her as it was very cold and RiYoung might catch a cold later. “Haish, it won’t hurt anyway just to help her. She’s just a girl anyway.” Zelo made up his mind to just give RiYoung a hand.

He decided to forget about their fight for a while and help that helpless girl. No matter how RiYoung always appeared strong and tough as she could handle any fights on her own especially when she fought with Zelo, but she’s just a girl who was younger than him. Besides, she had a lonely life as her parents were always busy and her friends were her only world.

“RiYoung ah.” Zelo called as he approached the freezing RiYoung. RiYoung looked up and saw Zelo who held the umbrella over her, just to cover her from the rain. “Z-zelo.” She said while shivering.

“Come on, I’ll send you home. You’re freezing to death and you’re soaking wet.” Zelo offered. RiYoung stared at him without blinking as if to consider his offer.

“Haish come on I don’t have all day! As much as I hate you, I won’t leave you in the rain like this. But it’s fine with me if you don’t want my help. You can stay here and wait until the rain stops which God knows how long more.” Zelo said as he prepared to go.

RiYoung quickly got up and stood under the umbrella with Zelo while tugging his shirt. “Okay! Thank you Zelo !!”

Zelo just nodded. Seeing RiYoung’s clothes are wet, he took of his hoodie and handed it to RiYoung. “Put this on. You need it more than I do.”

“But my shirt is already wet. If I wear it then your hoodie will be wet as well.” RiYoung hesitated. Zelo knocked her head and replied, “I know that, smart brains. I’m not blind. I know your shirt is soaking wet that’s why I gave you the hoodie. It’s not like the it cannot be dried. Just put it on first, considering you might catch a cold.” RiYoung just complied to Zelo’s order as he was right anyway.

“Thanks again, anyway.”

“Yeah, don’t mention it.” Zelo said as he walked them both towards RiYoung’s house.

“You know; I didn’t think you could be a nice person. Specially to help your enemy here.” RiYoung said as they were walking.

“I’m a human too, RiYoung. I have a heart. How can I just leave a helpless you like that? I’m a boy and that isn’t how a boy should treat a girl, no matter how annoying that girl is.” Zelo simply said, without looking at her. RiYoung just nodded and secretly grateful that he was there at least to help her from the rain.

KyonDae had just finished reading the last page of her storybook when she received a call. KyonDae picked her phone up and frowned when she was called by an unknown number but she decided to just answer it anyway. “Hello?”

“KyonDae ah !!” the other line called out to her excitedly.

“Yeah?? Who is this ??” KyonDae asked, curious though the voice did sound a bit familiar.

“It’s me!! YoungJae !!” the person on the other line answered.

KyonDae was a bit shocked to receive a call from YoungJae. In fact, she didn't expect to get any calls from DaeHyun's friends at all. “YoungJae? How did you get my number? I don’t remember giving you my number at all?”

KyonDae heard an awkward laugh from the other line. “I looked for it in DaeHyun’s phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter