Chapter 37

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JinYoung JinYoung JinYoung !!” HaNa called as she ran from her room to look for JinYoung all over the house. JinYoung who was peacefully having a cup of tea and some biscuits were interrupted when HaNa disturbed his moments at ease.

“I’m here!! Don’t go running all around the house !!” JinYoung replied from the dining table. He took a piece of biscuit and dipped it into the hot drink before putting it into his mouth. “Ehm ~~ delicious.” He said to himself.

HaNa who finally found him quickly sat beside him and shook his left hand. “JinYoung oppa it’s today right it’s today right ??!!” HaNa exclaimed happily.

JinYoung who was worried to death that his sister might spill his drink quickly stopped her, “Hey stop shaking me! I’m holding a drink right now and it’s hot. By the way, what is it we have today?”

HaNa stopped shaking him and looked at him angrily. “You forget? Seriously?! You told me that you want to say something to HyeYeon today !!”

JinYoung frowned when he heard that and started thinking. “Did I really say that? Oh wait, it’s TODAY ?!!” JinYoung suddenly screamed as he started to remember.

HaNa grumpily hit him and scolded him for being forgetful at a very young age. “Yeah, it is today. And for your information she is already on her way here. Can’t you at least wear something decent?” HaNa said as she looked at JinYoung’s attire. Faded T-shirt, old track bottoms, very old jacket and his hair was like he hadn’t showered for a month.

“She’s already on her way here? Oh, great! My tea is about to finish anyway.” JinYoung said simply while drinking his tea happily. HaNa was about to get mad as her brother can still be bothered by the tea when all he should do was at least comb his hair a little and make himself look presentable.

“HyeYeon sure is one lucky girl ...” HaNa muttered to herself while shaking her head.

“Hello everyone!” HyeYeon said while entering the Jung’s residence. “HyeYeon!! I’ve missed you soooo much !!” Kaonde said while running and hugging HyeYeon. “Erm ... Kaonde, we just met at school yesterday?” HyeYeon said, feeling weird of KyonDae’s sudden excitement.

“Oh really? Hehe. Okay then. Oh, what’s that?” KyonDae asked as she broke the hug and noticed that HyeYeon was holding a plastic bag. HyeYeon smiled and lifted it up. “I brought some cakes for everyone. But speaking of everyone, where is everybody? Is it only you here? Where are the owners of this house?” HyeYeon asked while looking around. Awkward that she was in someone else’s house but the owners were not there.

“They’re at the backyard. Go ahead. I’ll come right after you.” KyonDae said before running upstairs, leaving HyeYeon puzzled. “Backyard? What are they doing there? Isn’t it freezing?” HyeYeon asked herself as she walked out towards the garden at the back of the house.

She was surprised when she saw practically no soul there at all. HyeYeon became more confused as she walked to the centre of the garden. “Wait, there’s nobody. What is going on actually?”

HyeYeon was still in her confusion state when someone tapped her shoulder from the back. HyeYeon turned around and smiled when she saw JinYoung, who she didn’t expect to meet at all. She assumed that maybe HaNa or the other girls were there.

“Oh, finally there’s someone. Hello, JinYoung.” HyeYeon greeted. JinYoung nodded while one of his hands was at his back, like he was hiding something from her.

“Where ... are the others? Your house is surprisingly very quiet today and I thought I am supposed to meet your sister.” HyeYeon asked. JinYoung hadn’t said a word and that made her nervous. What is going on?!!

JinYoung cleared his throat and that gained attention automatically from HyeYeon. “For your information, Kang HyeYeon, all of your friends are up there.” JinYoung said while pointing at HaNa’s room window.

HyeYeon frowned. “Up there? HaNa’s room? Then why did KyonDae say all of them are out here? Are they pulling a prank on me or something?”

JinYoung smiled widely as he knew how confused HyeYeon was. “No, they’re not pulling any prank on you. In fact, today I am actually going to confess to you.” He said simply.

HyeYeon was shocked when she heard what JinYoung said. “Confess? You? Me?”

“Hey calm down. Why do you look so shocked! Well, yeah. That’s what I’m going to do today. The plan was the girls to call you and told you to meet them here and asked you to go to the backyard while they’re hiding or most probably watching us from upstairs. So, as the flowers here being the witnesses as well as the sky and ground, I am here to ask you a special question which I never asked to others. Kang HyeYeon-ssi, do you want to be my girlfriend?” JinYoung handed her a flower which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter