Chapter 20

♥Say Hello To The Jung Family ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyonDae was dragging HaNa to a chocolate shop that just opened not far from their house. KyonDae was very excited that day as it was quite a big day for them. What day was it, you may ask? Well, it was the day that SooYeon moved into their home. Just as requested by ChaeRin.

The reason KyonDae took HaNa to the chocolate shop was because she wanted to get something nice as to greet HaNa’s mother. KyonDae was aware that the whole house was nervous about this day but she was being the opposite so that the tension and nervousness can be reduced.

“I heard that they sell good chocolates here. You like chocolates, don’t you? Well, they have good chocolate qualities in this shop.” KyonDae exclaimed happily as she took HaNa in the shop. HaNa wasn’t as enthusiastic as her because like her brothers, she was a bit nervous herself. Having her mother who she didn’t have any memories of moving into their house caused butterflies to fly in her stomach. But she was relieved as she knew she had KyonDae in the house too so it won’t be that awkward.

Seeing that HaNa wasn’t reacting, KyonDae said again, “Come on. Pick which one you want.” KyonDae encouraged while putting some chocolates she fancied into a small basket that was prepared by the shop. HaNa looked at each chocolate that looked palatable but she wasn’t in the right state of mind that day. She clung onto KyonDae, “You just pick for me, KyonDae. Anything is fine with me.”

KyonDae looked at her and tilted her head, “Honey, I know you’re nervous but trust me, it will be fine. It’s not fun picking the chocolates without you doing so, you know, though you are here with me. But you’re not choosing anything and that makes me feel sad.” KyonDae pretended to be upset and pouted while giving HaNa her puppy eyes.

“KyonDae-ah, don’t give me your aegyo! You’re just too cute to handle!” HaNa said while pinching KyonDae’s cheek as if her friend was a little baby girl.

“Fine, then pick them with me if you don’t want me to use my aegyo. We can use some of them to make cakes or cookies later.” KyonDae insisted. HaNa nodded her head and laughed. She knew her friend so well.

After minutes of picking chocolates to bring home and also to munch on the way home, the girls walked home while linking their arms. While they were walking and laughing, they met IlHoon on the way who just exited from a shop as well.

“IlHoon oppa!” HaNa called. IlHoon, who just got out from a shop saw the girls and waved at them. KyonDae and HaNa headed towards IlHoon and fell into step beside him. “Oppa, what did you buy? A lot of plastic bags you have there.” KyonDae asked. Now that she’s living in with HaNa and her family, she started calling HaNa’s brothers ‘oppa’ too as they insisted her to do so and wanted her to feel more like a part of the family.

“Just buying some fried chickens for today. I don’t trust DaeHyun hyung or appa or even worse, JinYoung to cook. At least we have something to eat. What about you girls?” IlHoon asked them back. The girls opened up their bags and showed him the amount of chocolates and candies they bought.

“Wow! You know that we’re not expecting little children to come over today right?” IlHoon said, while taking out a candy for himself.

“We know that ... we’re just stocking them. KyonDae here likes baking so some of it are going to be used for her bakeries.” HaNa explained while slapping IlHoon’s hand from reaching more of the candies. Most probably there will be no more candies once they reached home if IlHoon kept on eating them.

“Okay then, let’s go. She will be here any minute.” IlHoon said while looking at his watch. SooYeon was du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter